Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looks are...

very important...

Let's face it, if you are fat/out of shape, you can hardly expect the respect of others...

I see fat men get all bent out of shape when their girlfriends/wives cheat on them with other sexier models. It is normal. Same goes for women...

If you want to keep your lover(s) get into shape, and loose those 80 extra pounds...

People in America are like cattle, for the most part...fat cattle everywhere... :rolleyes:

unfortunate...............but true.

Im 21 one now and have been overweight my whole life.

At 15 i was the same weight i am now.

It is only in the last couple years i have gotten into shape.

There has been so much hate in my life.....dirrected at me because of my apperance.
But the problem in turn has made me a very hatefilled person.

I ran into the kid that broke my arm (cause i was the only fat kid at school) when i was 12 today. (he is still a wanker) I was so close to fucking him up. I would of if i wasnt at the shops with shannon.......and he wasnt with his friends, I still think i would if he was alone and i was alone......i know it wouldnt solve anything, or make me feel better.

Im not normally violent......but this is what torment towards me has caused.

Instead i pulled shannon closer, puffed up my chest....nodded and kept walking......i even adopted the lat syndrome i hate so much.

I still cant understand why overweight people get treated differently.

I will always give respect to a person.......until i get to know them. I guess cause i have been judged so many times i try not to judge others.

Welcome oneworldorder!

endpoint, I'm glad you didn't 'fuck' him up even though he probably deserved it for what he did to you. One thing that really sets our society back is hate. People of all fitness levels ought to learn to show each other a little more respect and not tread on anyone just because they're worse off than yourselves.

hardgainer (respect)

I agree with you 100% absolute. In addition, fighting and beating peoples asses is what gives the sport of bodybuilding a bad name. People think they should use the size they have attained to become nothing more than an older "bully". More people need to learn to focus the energy that we have attained through this sport -- get rid of that hate and anxiety in the gym. We need to start showing people that bodybuilders can be nice guys -- not just big bullys who think their muscles, along with some aggression, will get them what they want out of life. We need to be smarter than that and start putting this sport into a more positive light.

Exactly!

Might I add that a successful bodybuilder who has achieved a great physique will do himself/herself and everybody else a much greater service if they stay respectful and even HELPFUL to other people who might be struggling with getting their body into the shape they would like. Bodybuilders who have put in the hard yards of training and eating right can really be "fitness leaders" by helping out their less in shape buddies, but not by being arrogant, "I look great - you look shit" kind of people.

It's good to see some bodybuilders and others who have the right attitude on this board.

hardgainer (attitude matters)

Top Bottom