Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for that ALPHA MALE feeling...

sundevil04

I'm looking for a product for that Alpha male energy and focus that is reported with test boosting products. I'm debating between Sustan alpha, dermacrine, mass FX, dtp or dth. I'm also open to other suggestions, any input or past experiences would be appreciated.

Testosterone injections are the best. If you want something legal, then I'd suggest Beastdrol. As funny as this may sound, 2 of my close friends who were on beastdrol said their moods were REALLY affected. They felt like Kings all day and nothing seemed to bother them.

I have used Sustain Alpha for PCT, it's a very nice product too.

Try Need2's Dieselbolan. I gotta say that stuff is great.

Everything else just pm me about putting together a program to maximize your levels.

If you want to stay natty try Dermacrine + Forged PCT. PM needto for discounts.

It depends on what you're looking for.

Demacrine is great but it is suppressive.

Beastdrol is the real thing. It's isn't "natural", it's a chemical.

UNLEASHED is the strongest non supressive test booster on the market.

All 3 are better and cheaper than the products you mentioned.

If you just want to (feel) a mental up lift for me nothing makes me feel more of (well being) effect then dermacrine. For this reason I think its a great add to any cycle. dermacrine,deiselbolan with unleashed sustain pct. Great combos right there.

If you just want to (feel) a mental up lift for me nothing makes me feel more of (well being) effect then dermacrine. For this reason I think its a great add to any cycle. dermacrine,deiselbolan with unleashed sustain pct. Great combos right there.

I agree I'm about a week and a half into it and every afternoon when I wake up and put that shit on... I feel great. Its helping me in the gym and at work.

Top Bottom