Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for good reading! pass on the knowledge

Ripped2Shredds

Hey guys, I'm looking to take my body to the next level. From wow he is lean/ripped, to man he is a freaky beast.

I know what I need to do in the rough, diet+weights=success. I have mastered that portion...But I have to tell you I am bored with it.

So my question to the guys on the board is can you help me find some good reading material for me to get a hold of to take my bodybuilding to the next level. Books about dieting, gear, elite secrets, the life style of a BB, etc. What is it that the Pro's and monsters do that I am not, is what i am trying to find out. I'm just ready to kick it into high gear, and I want the mental edge I need to get going.

5'10" 190lbs 9%bf 2003 12 week test cycle

I just read Falling Off the Thin Blue Line - David Johnson

It's about a Cop who uses gear and gets in the thick of gear. Any others? I know some of you guys read!!!

Honestly, I have been around this game for 10 years and although it is science, it is not really rocket science. I used to be on this board a long time back with many good bro's around who were very knowledgable in which we helped each other out.

Rather than all the money on books, I would recommend you just spend on a Platinum Membership for life and you will get more information on here than you will in 50 books

Top Bottom