Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for good HRT doctor

I am hoping you guys can help me find a good HRT doctor. I live in Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota.
I am soon to be 40 years old and have worked out off and on for about 5 years. (I had to take time off for an injury the last 9 months)
I have been doing alot of research and an HRT doctor seems the way to go. I brought testosterone up to my doctor recently and I swear to god he thought I was the antichrist for even bringing it up!
I am getting tired of feeling like crap and desire to get my energy back! Any help you could give would be GREATLY appreciated!

Dr. John Crisler is one of the best in the world and he is in Michigan. You can find information about him from allthingsmale

I can't post a link yet.

dude I am in the same spot I live just north of the metro I went to see 3 doctors and same shit thoughht I was a junkie lookin for crack that is thanks to major league baseball I am only 33 but have been fighting this for 8 years have even had blood tests from my urologist very low and he still said no because I lift weights if you find a good doc let me know I will do the same

Top Bottom