Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lookin for some education

Skarh

hey folks, im new to these types of products. Im a very hardgainer. When i started lifting at 17, i was 5'7 and a weak 124lbs. I'm 21 now and have fought my way up to 141lbs through hard work. Ive heard some things about Dbol but dont want to jump into it without gaining some knowledge from some of you more seasoned and experienced folks out there. I refrained from taking these products earlier because i realized i was still growing naturally but now im past that point. Im hope im not dumb for asking about the product but i am just looking for eduction on Dbol or other products. Health and fitness are my life now so i dont want to take anything without gaining as much knowledge on the product as i can. Any info you folks could give me on whats in it, how it works, should i consider taking it or not etc. would help me out....thanks for your time

Thats pretty small to be using AAS. Not trying to be a dick but it sounds like you need to learn diet before you use AAS.

Skarh said:
hey folks, im new to these types of products. Im a very hardgainer. When i started lifting at 17, i was 5'7 and a weak 124lbs. I'm 21 now and have fought my way up to 141lbs through hard work. Ive heard some things about Dbol but dont want to jump into it without gaining some knowledge from some of you more seasoned and experienced folks out there. I refrained from taking these products earlier because i realized i was still growing naturally but now im past that point. Im hope im not dumb for asking about the product but i am just looking for eduction on Dbol or other products. Health and fitness are my life now so i dont want to take anything without gaining as much knowledge on the product as i can. Any info you folks could give me on whats in it, how it works, should i consider taking it or not etc. would help me out....thanks for your time

Got news for ya ma man, at 21 yrs old and 141 lbs, your no where near your genetic limit, you say your "past that point" Not even close. what you need to do is research all you can on the diet boards and learn how to eat. I can guarantee your not taking in near enough calories to facilitate growth and thats your problem. Also forget AAS for now and definately forget DBOL. Health and Fitness are your life right, then there should be no problem doing as much research as you can looking at it like going to school. You will be much better off in the long run and if you do decide to cycle eventually you will have much better results knowing how to eat and train properly. I came across this board a long time ago and researched everyday on here and on the web for over 2 years before deciding to take the plunge......and still didnt get it completely right.

yea bro as you can see from my avi i am very lean, only 185 lbs. i have a tiny frame and 28 inch waist. take it from me i started when i was 145lbs and new nothing about diet. i took winstrol for 6 months bro eating 2500cals and wondering why nothing was happening. came to ef learned that winstrol is toxic to the liver, got off of it and got bloodtests, luckily i was fine. i learned how to eat 5000 cals and 300g of protein which is not easy, probably is harder than the workout. i'll hook you with my diet but its really only for someone like me who does not put on fat no matter what. in most people's eyes i am too small to be juicing at 185 6-7%bf, but i really only want to be 205 tops, most dudes look to get up to 240. you can get up to around 200 lbs naturally if you eat right. you'll save yourself so much money. i wasted a g on winny that did nothing for me. i'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say you have to be 200lbs to juice cause i am not that big but i'm telling you that aas is not magic it did nothing for me when i wasn't eating right. i put on 5 times as much mass eating right. at least put on 30 lbs before juicing bro. it really will be worth it. if i could only go back i would not have started till now.

on a second note if you are looking to educate yourself i'll help you with whatever. pm if you like, i feel ya bro, i was 6 foot 125 as a college frosh. seems like you just can't put on weight i totally know. you don't believe it when you hear food will matter but it does. it is good to start researching now so when your ready you'll know what you are puttin in your body unlike 75% of people

bruce410 said:
yea bro as you can see from my avi i am very lean, only 185 lbs. i have a tiny frame and 28 inch waist. take it from me i started when i was 145lbs and new nothing about diet. i took winstrol for 6 months bro eating 2500cals and wondering why nothing was happening. came to ef learned that winstrol is toxic to the liver, got off of it and got bloodtests, luckily i was fine. i learned how to eat 5000 cals and 300g of protein which is not easy, probably is harder than the workout. i'll hook you with my diet but its really only for someone like me who does not put on fat no matter what. in most people's eyes i am too small to be juicing at 185 6-7%bf, but i really only want to be 205 tops, most dudes look to get up to 240. you can get up to around 200 lbs naturally if you eat right. you'll save yourself so much money. i wasted a g on winny that did nothing for me. i'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say you have to be 200lbs to juice cause i am not that big but i'm telling you that aas is not magic it did nothing for me when i wasn't eating right. i put on 5 times as much mass eating right. at least put on 30 lbs before juicing bro. it really will be worth it. if i could only go back i would not have started till now.

This says it all. It's very common to have your gains stall because you're not eating enough; specially if you're a hardgainer and have a fast metabolism. If you want to be 180lbs you have to eat like a 180lb guy. If you want to be 210, you have to eat like a 210lb guy.

At 21 and 141lbs I guarantee you can grow like a weed if you start eating enough. It's tough to eat like that and it is expensive.

If you don't change the way you eat, you can take gear and grow a little bit (temporarily) but once you go off cycle you'll shrink right back to 141. It's physics, more mass takes more calories to maintain. And even more calories to grow.

Take the money you were planning to spend on D-bol and spend it on food.

from personal experience I put on thirty good pounds in two years. I thought I was done at 21 but like I said I upped my intake and actually hit the weights harder than ever...went from like 170 ish to 207 ..sometimes I had to put down a couple of big macs but I got there...

I had the same situation pretty much,, I chatted with a mod before,,and he enlightened me to the fact that the average Human Male body will grow just as much with a good diet and solid workouts on the 10 or so mG's per night of Testosterone that the body releases every night during the deepest part of your sleep... its when a person starts reaching their genetic limit,, 230 lbs and above where Steroids really have a valid place and effect on the body. (and not burning your cash). I'm not setting laws,, just preaching sense,, me I promised myself 210 lbs before I did another cycle,, Or I better hit 210 in the first few weeks of a cycle... which I kept...

Alright im gonna do some research on the diet boards for right now...does anyone recommend anything to take to help the situation or should i refrain??

Skarh said:
Alright im gonna do some research on the diet boards for right now...does anyone recommend anything to take to help the situation or should i refrain??

fuck it bro, get the juice and get big! But do some research and don't hurt yourself! :p

Top Bottom