Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL philly fans boo american idol ruben

shows you the kind of fans they have in Philly...worst fans in all of football, and maybe sports. Here you go...what was the only stadium to have a courtoom? Thats righ folks, Veterans Stadium. They had a courtroom and a holding cell in the stadium...that's how bad it was.

Boulder257 said:
shows you the kind of fans they have in Philly...worst fans in all of football, and maybe sports. Here you go...what was the only stadium to have a courtoom? Thats righ folks, Veterans Stadium. They had a courtroom and a holding cell in the stadium...that's how bad it was.

Try and say that in Philly pal. Oh thats right, you wont.

oohhh...nice name calling...get over it. People are entitled to opinions. If you can't offer structural arguments then put it aside. All you do is continue to prove my point.

Boulder257 said:
oohhh...nice name calling...get over it. People are entitled to opinions. If you can't offer structural arguments then put it aside. All you do is continue to prove my point.

Well, after you mouth off and call all Philadelphia fans the worst in sports. Its an ignorant statement, an insult and a slur. In Philly, that will get your head cracked.

I think that I backed my statement up with the fact that they had a courtroom in the stadium. That was my point. I made an statement and then backed it up...you just called names? Now, which is more insulting and ignorant. In any event, get over it. I can appreciate your backing your team...I am the same way, but lets let it go.

Well at least they did something about the problem in Philly instead of letting the animals run wild.

I'm from Philadelphia. I'm a Philadelphia fan, and support them in all sports. We get a lot of shit for "not backing our team" when they lose. Letting them know we're not happy with the performance at hand is honesty. This isn't a city that will kiss your ass and pamper you if you choke.

If the Eagles win the superbowl, will I be happy? Of course. If they lose will I be perturbed? Yup. But at the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that I have to get up and go to work tomorrow. I get more pissed off when my hockey team lost then the Flyers, b/c I had a hand in losing my game. I get even more pissed off when a whole city gets judged by someone who most likely has never been there, and listens to Chris Collingsworth talk shit on the fans and Philadelphia but when Philly does good he sucks their cock. Some people take this shit too far.

BTW that late hit on McNabb was fucked up. Not a damn thing was done about it. Now I have to hear a fat ass out of shape Cpl talk about New England like he was Ty Law and say shit about Philly, but if I say something negative about the Pats, or the Bo Sox you can bet your ass I'll be catching shit detail jobs the rest of the time I'm here.

Top Bottom