Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

Good Morning <3 💗
29.05 Gym closed Training Off

04:00AM 200ml Coffee + 3 brown Sugar 5g + Milk Thistle 1000MG (800MG Silymarin + 300MG Silybin) + 25mg x 2 EP Proviron + 750mg N-Acetyl-Cystein + 0.25mg EP Anastrozole.

05:00: IGF-1 LR3 100MCG Sub-Cutaneous stomach.

06:AM : Milk 1/2 cream 500ml + 40g Whey (37,6g Protéines Nx6.38) + 4g fish oil (1600MG EPA + 1200MG DHA) + 2 Eggs Organic + 40G nuts + 60G Oats.

09:00AM : 80mg iron element (from bisglycinate) + 80mg Vitamine C element (from Acerola).

11:AM : Rice white 120G + 200G White Turkey + 200G mix of legums + 1 NexGen Pro Reflex Nutrition + 120G Fresh Yagurt

04:00PM : Milk 1/2 500ML + 40g Whey (37,6g Protéines Nx6.38, 5,24g Leucine) + 30G Honey + 40G Nuts.

07:00PM : 750MG N-Acetyl-Cystein + 500MG Milk Thistle + CoQ10 200MG + 500ML Water.

08:pM : 100G Sardina + 80g white rice + fresh tomato sauce with olive oil + 200g mix of legums + 300G Cottage Cheese.

11:pM : 50G Milk Protein (80%Casein Micellar 20%Whey) + 1 Egg Organic Raw (With 10 drops of VitaminD3 in the yolk 3000 ui's) + 30MG Zinc element (from Bisglycinate).

Hello Family <3

11:00PM : 6nd Week of the cycle ! (^_^)

EP Sustanon 250mg : 1ml 250MG / week
EP Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg: 0.5ml 100MG / week
EP Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100mg : 0.5ml 50MG / week
EP IGF-1 LR3 1mg : 0.4ml 100MCG / ED
EP Proviron 25mg : 2 x 25MG / day
EP Anastrozole 1mg : 0.25MG / week

I feel an improvement in well-being, when i up the dose from 25 to 50MG of Proviron daily, i started the cycle with a low testosterone level, so it's not easy to know from what compound come this effect, it's like a zen attitude, less stressed too. My skin are always oily i have sometime a little acne on the body (arms, shoulders, pecs..) but the skin look hydrated, i stoped the Iron so i'm little bit pale
(I have always been deficient in iron since my childhood despite having a good intake of red meat and lentills or other things rich in iron, and i think some steroid don't help this value like Nandrolone Deca)

I think a lot i have a better activity-cognitive, if all is well next week i have a training to check this value (cardio boxe) to also work on coordination, endurance, agility...

Today 30 May, I had a medical consultation and my doctor has not seen me since the beginning of the cycle .... and i had only complaints:
Have you restart the sport?
Because you have to do too much... your arms are full of very congested veins .... You eat too much protein .... :-/

My body weight are actually at 96kg (weigh in around noon / midday but i haven't eaten all morning on purpose for the weigh-in)

Well next monday 5 Jun i plan a full blood work at morning early and at evening the 7nd week of the cycle.

I wish a wonderful Tuesday and lot positive vibes !!! <3

mistake : EP Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg: 0.5ml 125MG / week (and not 100)
People often forget that EP has the deca dosed at 250ml :)

Hello Family <3

I feel an improvement in well-being, when i up the dose from 25 to 50MG of Proviron daily, i started the cycle with a low testosterone level, so it's not easy to know from what compound come this effect, it's like a zen attitude, less stressed too. My skin are always oily i have sometime a little acne on the body (arms, shoulders, pecs..) but the skin look hydrated, i stoped the Iron so i'm little bit pale
(I have always been deficient in iron since my childhood despite having a good intake of red meat and lentills or other things rich in iron, and i think some steroid don't help this value like Nandrolone Deca)

I think a lot i have a better activity-cognitive, if all is well next week i have a training to check this value (cardio boxe) to also work on coordination, endurance, agility...

Today 30 May, I had a medical consultation and my doctor has not seen me since the beginning of the cycle .... and i had only complaints:
Because you have to do too much... your arms are full of very congested veins .... You eat too much protein .... :-/

My body weight are actually at 96kg (weigh in around noon / midday but i haven't eaten all morning on purpose for the weigh-in)

Well next monday 5 Jun i plan a full blood work at morning early and at evening the 7nd week of the cycle.

@lundgren try taking baby aspirin 100mgs 5 days per week it will help a lot with blood flow
and you taking fiber daily?

Hello Family <3

nice cycle here. very good one

Hello Family <3

bro yo need iron

Top Bottom