Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

Hello Family ,

I had to leave for a few days normally i'm back during the week of 22.05 (in 4 days).
About food it's military pack ( freeze-dried food with legums / Meat/ Fish / Fruits ) and i have rations with in the end of the day around 1800 calories.

History of injection / pills

08.05 Shoulder Right
Nandrolone Decanoate 100MG / Week
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50MG / Week
Sustanon 250MG / Week
Proviron 25MG / Day
IGF-1 LR3 50MCG / Day

18.05 Gluteus Maximus Right
Sustanon 250MG / Week
Proviron 25MG / twice Day
IGF-1 LR3 75MCG / Day

I notice a better skin (i'm not sure if it's the Sustanon or Deca) the vascularity are still improved but when i eat well it's always better (surely the effect of the carb or protein).
Psychologically i'm starting to feel some changes, i'm more positive (which is not the case when i stay long with low testosterone level) I feel more motivated to accomplish daily tasks.

About sleeping, at the morning i feel more "fresh" and my watch indicate a better "deep sleep" from 12mins to 38mins and recently i have this value to 48-50 mins.

I think some effect of test (with Sustanon so short and long ester) coming quickly and another effects need some time, when the level of free test are more heahtly we need to be stabilized as long as possible to feel these effects.

About IGF-LR3, at 50mcg i feel no effect, after one week, the same for the second week, and on the 3nd week at 75MCG daily i have a little effect as if it was acting on recovery (that's maybe help for a better sleep?!) but I don't feel hypoglycemia like with the IGF-1 pharma grade. I wait the last week to run at 100mcg and see if i have a difference stacked with training.

Have a awesome day and lot positive vibes !
Sincerely.

Hello Family ,

I had to leave for a few days normally i'm back during the week of 22.05 (in 4 days).
About food it's military pack ( freeze-dried food with legums / Meat/ Fish / Fruits ) and i have rations with in the end of the day around 1800 calories.

History of injection / pills

08.05 Shoulder Right
Sustanon 250MG / Week
Proviron 25MG / Day
IGF-1 LR3 50MCG / Day

18.05 Gluteus Maximus Right
Sustanon 250MG / Week
Proviron 25MG / twice Day
IGF-1 LR3 75MCG / Day

I notice a better skin (i'm not sure if it's the Sustanon or Deca) the vascularity are still improved but when i eat well it's always better (surely the effect of the carb or protein).
Psychologically i'm starting to feel some changes, i'm more positive (which is not the case when i stay long with low testosterone level) I feel more motivated to accomplish daily tasks.

About sleeping, at the morning i feel more "fresh" and my watch indicate a better "deep sleep" from 12mins to 38mins and recently i have this value to 48-50 mins.

I think some effect of test (with Sustanon so short and long ester) coming quickly and another effects need some time, when the level of free test are more heahtly we need to be stabilized as long as possible to feel these effects.

About IGF-LR3, at 50mcg i feel no effect, after one week, the same for the second week, and on the 3nd week at 75MCG daily i have a little effect as if it was acting on recovery (that's maybe help for a better sleep?!) but I don't feel hypoglycemia like with the IGF-1 pharma grade. I wait the last week to run at 100mcg and see if i have a difference stacked with training.

Have a awesome day and lot positive vibes !
Sincerely.
@lundgren you're better sleep so igf1 is working keep cycle going

Yes sorry for the delay i cross my fingers everything should be back to normal within 4 days, with normal diet and training (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡
good to see you back

Top Bottom