Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Locker Room Etiquette

There is a sign posted on the door of the women's sauna at my gym saying NOT to use hair dye in the sauna..... wtf??

And the women at my gym regularly hang up their clothes in the sauna for some reason...

Heard the men's locker room is worse..... :worried:

i live about 300 feet from my gym so i dont use the locker room. i just go home to take a shower and change.

I change clothes at the gym, but nekidness is reserved for when I get home.

Nothing worse than some hairy beer bellied willlie nelson wanna be to come strolling through in his birthday suit during the 3 minutes it takes me to swap clothes.

Even better is the smell in the shower / urinal / toilet area. I feel like I'm at a free concert for the blind walking through there. geez people. Ever heard of shot placement.

I overheard some ass bragging about how big he got from his words "shooting the juice" ahhah. Then when he walked out from around the corner and I saw him it got better cuz he was about 160 beerbelly and in his 30's. It remined me of that guy on the MTV true life.

Coincidentally right around the time of what my wife and I now call 'the loaf incident', Bally's started hanging up signs all around the gym about customer feedback and how they want Bally's to be a first class gym experience. I encouraged my wife to write in that 'someone took a shit in the shower' but she's so far declined.

And yes, the smell in the men's lockeroom is absolutely foul, with older gents parading around au natural, for some reason the underwear is the last thing to go on. I also can't believe people walk around there with bare feet.

The 'old/fat/hairy and naked' phenomenon seems to be universal. Even when i was at college and worked out at the campus rec center, the ONLY naked guys would be the occasional 'townies' who had memberships.

Not that it's much better to see good looking guys naked - it's just weird that it seems to only be the less virile specimens that are prone to exhibitionism.

One of the oddest things I have ever witnessed happened in a locker room a few months ago. This was at my college gym, and I went to go use the pisser. As I was standing there taking a leak, minding my own business like any sane person pissing should be, a guy walked up to the urinal RIGHT NEXT to me while there were about 10 others open, stood about 4 feet behind the urinal, whipped out his dick for everyone to see, and started pissing while attempting to get at least half of his stream in the urinal. He stood so far back from the urinal that, when I finished before him, he and his stream were completely blocking any method I had of escaping unless I felt like walking right through this moron's stream.

I don't use that gym anymore.

the old people stand at the locker room sink and start to shave there beard while completely naked for about 15 minutes.....at least put a towell around your waist. I wonder what types of funny, gross, and/or sexy:) things happen in the womens locker room

After opening the locker (clad in a towel after the shower, of course) i always put my glasses on first. I really dont know why i do that, because it only takes a few secs to realize what heavy a mistake that is ...

There is another thing that really disturbs me. The cleaning personal at my gym is female. And they clean all times of day. No matter how many nekkid men are standing/ showering/ peeing there. I really dont pay attention to people going in and out of the shower, so it really surprizes me when i hear a weird sound below, look down, and see a middle aged, fat, turkish woman scrubb the floor around my feet with a mob.

Dunno - most guys in there are homosexuals, maybe they have different approach to that and dont mind. But for me its really weird.

Top Bottom