Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liv52; who's used it

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Looks to be a good product from a lot of the write ups I've read.

After my diesel/tren stack i'm running PCT for 4 weeks (Forged PCT 2 caps/ed and 2.5mg Letro every 3 days). During that time I think I will also run Liv52 and all during 6-8 weeks of Beast/Katana along with Forged Liver.

Just wanted to query some feedback on Liv52

It is something i run throughout the year irrespective of whether i'm on or not. One of the best liver supports ever. 1 tab of LIV52 DS alongwith my other supps after lunch :supercool

POST CYCLE contains pirkoliv, which has shown to actually regenerate liver cells, as opposed to herbs which flush the liver of toxins. I use both.

anyone even read what is in my forged liver support. Its got every damn thing. Everything and then some. The product is bad ass.

started using it for the last week. they smell funny and I think its making me shit more. Liv52 and Forged Liver good stuff

So what's in Liv52 that's NOT in Forged Liver? Why take both?

So what's in Liv52 that's NOT in Forged Liver? Why take both?

Forged Liver
1200mg Proprietary Blend (2 caps)
N-acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC)
Milk Thistle
Saw Palmetto Berries
Red Yeast Rice
Phosphatidylcholine
Astragalus Extract

Liv52
445mg Proprietary Blend (1 cap)
Caper Bush
Chicory
Black Nightshade
Arjuna Bark
Yarrow
Linn Seed
Tamarisk

They are two different products all together both working to help support the liver. I wouldn't take both if they had the exact same ingredients

Top Bottom