Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

listen to this shit!!!

canadianhitman said:
Legally...no, without your consent, he can't make that decision for you. But is it worth suing over a car worth scrap money? Doubtful. Just tell him he owes you a couple of free oil changes or something...I'm sure he'll go for that when he finds out that he cost you $$$ by making that decision.

exactly... i mean i could just say i brought the car in for an oil change and he junked it... but it's prolly not worth fighting in small claims court because even if i would win he would probably never pay...

As stated earlier, you did have some expensive stuff in there, right? BTW, what happened to the title??

Ganryu said:
As stated earlier, you did have some expensive stuff in there, right? BTW, what happened to the title??

i still have it... the guy who works with my mom( who is good friends with this mechanic) is furious that he did this... so he is going down to the juink yard to get all of this settled... i will have an update later this week

Top Bottom