Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

List some of your regrets

mine seriously is i wish i followed through on many things early on in life. i get bored quick when im not challenged. i always wonder where i would be if i was motivated more then like i am now.
 
I say fuck it and don't look back, but I don't know many people that can piss away 3 full scholarships like I did when I was young and dumb.
 
rudeboyja said:
I say fuck it and don't look back, but I don't know many people that can piss away 3 full scholarships like I did when I was young and dumb.


a friend of mine did that and ended up going in the Army and wasting 4 years of his life in Demolition. now he has 3 kids and divorced pissing his money away in strip clubs. sad to watch that happen
 
rudeboyja said:
Yep. 2 football and 1 hoops. 1 was my choice the last 2 I was not so politely asked to leave. Oh well..

man, i feel you on the wasted talent bit.

what position you play in football?
 
bigmann245 said:
a friend of mine did that and ended up going in the Army and wasting 4 years of his life in Demolition. now he has 3 kids and divorced pissing his money away in strip clubs. sad to watch that happen


I actually look at is as a positive now. Everything has worked out for me plus I have been doing some youth coaching for years and have stayed in touch with my kids and make sure they don't do the dumb shit I did when I hit college.
 
I honestly can't say I have any. At the time, there were many things I regretted (putting my parents thru hell growing up, getting thrown out of highschool, getting banned from college campus, letting myself turn into a fat piece of shit, cheating on my girlfriends, etc) but luckily I learned from all that, so I'm much improved nowadays.

Okay, one regret - I should have taken down Jessica Sullivan when I had the chance. Fuckin A, man. It was July 4th, maybe 1998 or 99. Ended up spending the entire night with my older cousin and 2 close friends. I've never done or even seen that much blow and E in my life. From raves to clubs to private outdoor parties, to outdoor DJ parties - it was just one of those nights. At the last club we went to (10am the next morning) I saw Jessica. This chick was a few years older and just DEFINED sexy. She used to date a close friend of mine probably a year before that for a while. The second she saw me I knew she was tweaking too. We did the whole "touching each other while rollin" thing for a bit, then danced for a bit. It was obvious I could have slept with her. Fuck, that girl just oozed sex. My parents were away on vacation, it was hot as hell out, we were both so sexually charged you could feel it, and I had a beautiful pool back home. Could have been the best night ever....but I held back (somehow) cause of my friend.

Fast forward 6 months - I'm in my driveway with said "friend" beating the shit out of each other. Turned out he was a real fucking asshole.
 
KillahBee said:
A girl from back home.

Goddamn she would have been a great time

Oh, I thought she was famous or something. I never regret not hittin stuff. Its usually the other way around, I regret being with some girls.
 
Oceano said:
Oh, I thought she was famous or something. I never regret not hittin stuff. Its usually the other way around, I regret being with some girls.


She's famous to my cock and balls.

She's probably the only one I regretted not getting at, mostly cause of the reason. I don't think I really ever regretted sleeping with anyone. And the few times I did go hogging, it was in college - so it was permissible.
 
I wish I would have gone from high school straight into college. I didn't know what I wanted to do and wound up wasting all sorts of time. Now I am 34 - I have a great job - but I am STILL working towards my degree. I try to warn kids heading down my same path - but they don't listen.
 
I really can't think of one thing that I regret... every bad thing that has happend in my life has helped me make better decisions in present. My life was by far perfect... and still is by far perfect, but I learn something by every misake I make.
 
Frisky said:
I really can't think of one thing that I regret... every bad thing that has happend in my life has helped me make better decisions in present. My life was by far perfect... and still is by far perfect, but I learn something by every misake I make.



its not so much the bad things or mistakes we made that we all can regret... its also the missed opportunities along the way. i agree i also learned from mistakes and whatnot but i look back and see what i could have done and the difference it may have caused. im not saying im not happy, my life aint perfect either, but there is always that "what if".
 
bigmann245 said:
its not so much the bad things or mistakes we made that we all can regret... its also the missed opportunities along the way. i agree i also learned from mistakes and whatnot but i look back and see what i could have done and the difference it may have caused. im not saying im not happy, my life aint perfect either, but there is always that "what if".

I made plenty of choices that at one time I did think I would regret but those choices (meeting my X husband... not going into the airforce... and quite a few others) they led me to where I am now. Not Ideal for most, divorced mother of two kids... but those choices also gave me two beautiful children and a new man in my life that I adore.

There are plenty of decisions I made that were the wrong decision, but I can honestly say they taught me a lesson that later on in my life has or will impact me on a positive note. I guess I am just really optimistic when it comes to things like this... I feel every single thing you do in life, every journey, trial and tribulation happens for a reason. :heart:
 
Loaning my cousin most of my kids x-mas money only to find out he spent some on oxtcontin and put a down payment on his junkie GF's engagement ring instead of paying his rent. If I had known he was planning on buying that bitch a ring and dope I woulda told him to go fuck himself. Now they're junkies in denial. Its hard to deny it when you can't stay awake for the life of you and your pupils are hit along with black circles under your eyes.
 
I'm w/ Frisky - regret means you made one bad decision and then just let it lie. Life is always changing and even the dumbest things you've ever done have some sort of good choice and bad choice you can make from them.

Currently in the back of my mind I am regretting buying my current house but somewhere around the side of my mind I think there's a reason I did it and I just haven't discovered the reason yet.

Otherwise, I am hoping to make it through life w/ no regrets. Every path has a different set of adventures. Like in the "Twilight Zone" - even the stuff you choose that in any other circumstance woudl've been the chosen route, doesn't always turn out the way you'd like.
 
I was gonna say I wish I would of went to college but then decided against it because then I may not of had my son.

I do regret that I lost myself for a while because I was always busy taking care of everyone else in my life and forgetting to take care of me....well, I have since over come that and I feel wonderful :)
 
Sassy69 said:
I'm w/ Frisky - regret means you made one bad decision and then just let it lie. Life is always changing and even the dumbest things you've ever done have some sort of good choice and bad choice you can make from them.

Currently in the back of my mind I am regretting buying my current house but somewhere around the side of my mind I think there's a reason I did it and I just haven't discovered the reason yet.

Otherwise, I am hoping to make it through life w/ no regrets. Every path has a different set of adventures. Like in the "Twilight Zone" - even the stuff you choose that in any other circumstance woudl've been the chosen route, doesn't always turn out the way you'd like.


i guess i dont look at the word regret as heavily as yall. i dont regret as per say, i just wonder sometimes what if..... but i also believe things happen for a reason and its how we pick ourselves up along the way is what matters.
 
Gosh, so many regrets. Too many to list.

I guess the biggest regret that I have is that I was accepted but did not go to Cornell Law. I went to Brandeis because I had a full scholarship there. Damn, I should have gone to Cornell. Damn. Damn. Damn.
 
Wish I would have worked harder at my marriage before it got to be too late. Tried to be more reasonable and workable. Wish I would have shown more compassion and love to my ex wife. I'm just not good at that when it comes to a spouse. Its strange that I have the easiest time with my kids.
 
joining EF
 
heatherrae said:
Gosh, so many regrets. Too many to list.

I guess the biggest regret that I have is that I was accepted but did not go to Cornell Law. I went to Brandeis because I had a full scholarship there. Damn, I should have gone to Cornell. Damn. Damn. Damn.

What was the problem w/Brandeis?...Prestigious name only?
 
CMarc said:
What was the problem w/Brandeis?...Prestigious name only?
Nothing is wrong with Brandeis. It is a good school and I really liked law school. It is just that Cornell is a top Ivy League school and many more doors would have opened easier with that degree.

Oh well, I tend to be a regretful person and beat myself up LOTS. I'm my own worst critic, by far.
 
I stayed in my first marriage longer than I should have and the stress of the situation wrecked my health; after ten years I still haven't fully recovered. I regret the fact my ex and I could never make peace after the divorce and at least achieve civility. I regret the hurt I caused my ex and my currrent husband's ex.

I deeply regret not doing more things with my mother, I always thought there would be more time.

I regret the fact I didn't enjoy my son's childhood more.

Those are the big ones, the ones that if I could go back in time, I would change in an instant.

Smaller ones are that I'm sorry I bought my house (horrible location) and I'm sorry I waited so long to become involved in the pagan community.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Apparently you've not been reading any of my posts concerning you.
apparently I don't value your opinion enough to bother.
 
heatherrae said:
Nothing is wrong with Brandeis. It is a good school and I really liked law school. It is just that Cornell is a top Ivy League school and many more doors would have opened easier with that degree.

Oh well, I tend to be a regretful person and beat myself up LOTS. I'm my own worst critic, by far.

What doors did you want to open?
 
I regret sending my son to public f'n schools, I regret assholes ever being born, I regret special ed teachers who think they are f'n shera from heman, I regret living in thie fucked up town, I am regretting a lot right fucking now!
 
Angel said:
I regret sending my son to public f'n schools, I regret assholes ever being born, I regret special ed teachers who think they are f'n shera from heman, I regret living in thie fucked up town, I am regretting a lot right fucking now!

but how would you shit?
 
Turd Ferguson said:
yikers. you have a lot of pent up flustration. you may need a good schtuping to release your deamon girl. :)
LOL...tell me about it. Plus, baby has her foot pressed HARD against my belly button right now and she doesn't want to move. I think she stretched out full length horizontally in my abdomen. OUCH
 
reno240 said:
I wish I would have gone from high school straight into college. I didn't know what I wanted to do and wound up wasting all sorts of time. Now I am 34 - I have a great job - but I am STILL working towards my degree. I try to warn kids heading down my same path - but they don't listen.


Very good advice my friend.
 
Top Bottom