NYBodyguard
New member
1. Relying to much on protein shakes and not eating much real food
2. not starting GH sooner
list some
2. not starting GH sooner
list some
NYBodyguard said:1. Relying to much on protein shakes and not eating much real food
2. not starting GH sooner
list some
swordfish151 said:1. Same as yours
2. Slacking off too much when I was younger (i would be so ahead at this point)
how old are u bodyguard, when do u wish u started?NYBodyguard said:1. Relying to much on protein shakes and not eating much real food
2. not starting GH sooner
list some
MadManiac13 said:1) Not doing enough research when I first messed around with AAS (like PCT, etc).QUOTE]
I have to agree with this comment![]()
Ditto!!!MadManiac13 said:I hear that.
1) Not doing enough research when I first messed around with AAS (like PCT, etc).
2) Going through some bad times and letting my gains slip away, then working extra hard just to get "back in shape"
swordfish151 said:Going on the slim fast diet when i was younger![]()
Not realizing (when younger) that loosing weight didnt really mean i was loosing bodyfat.....
thewanderer690 said:bingo
I was fat thru like half of highschool and some ginger kid made fun of me on the beach and then i decided to lose weight so I basically ate almost nothing. I lost a shit load of weight and I was like WTF i still look flabby. I now realize the errors of my ways then
toxicsambo said:1) Using college as an excuse to be a fat ass
2) Doing dbol/test/tren cycle without armidex
3) Not fkn my college roomates gf who wanted to fk me while he was out. morality sux.
golferstud84 said:Hahahah ... those damn ginger kids get us every time ... you my friend watch to much southpark
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














