Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid arimidex

twinker

I have liquid ari that is taken orally.
Can i mix it with orange juice or something before i drink it?

This might be a dumb question, but just to be sure :verygood:

twinker said:
I have liquid ari that is taken orally.
Can i mix it with orange juice or something before i drink it?

This might be a dumb question, but just to be sure :verygood:

No... vitamin C, deactivates anastrozole, and therefore taking it with orange renders it completely useless! :D

Just kidding, Its fine but remember mixing it with drinks and you'll inevitably lose some unless your gonna swill the glass out a couple of times and drink that.

Best way is to fill mouth with water, tilt head back and squirt directly into mouth. This way you don't lose any and hardly taste anything (although I quite like taste of liquid adex - but def not liquid clomid).

I will just squirt it down with some water tomorrow.
It was just that i heard it tasted like shit so i wanted to mix it with something.

Beats the taste of Femara......( Homer expression as when he sees patty and Selma naked..)>>>ughhhh..

Me and my buddy both have liquid adex from AG guys, and he puts his in the frig, and i don't. His has started to turn colors a little bit, and mine has stayed the same. Can you not refrigerate that stuff, I told him I didn't know, so decided this would be the place to ask. Thanks bros.

I wasn't sure where to buy it that is reliable for a good price and wasn't sure about these research sites I heard liquid arimidex is not stable, but finally bought it here Saferonlinepharmacy.com and it worked good so putting the good word out for you bros

Top Bottom