Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipostim3!!!! Unreal!!!! OMEGA

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
I took my first dose of LS3 today and it is unbelievable! I started with a full serving because I am stim junkie and this is absolutely sick. The first two hours I was cranked out of my head. No jitters or uneasiness. Just clean focus and crazy energy unlike anything I have ever experienced. The buzz is crazy almost druglike. I have took everything imaginable and nothing can compare to this feeling. I took them four hours ago and I still feel it working. Not as intense as the first two hours but still very much there.

Re: Lipostim3!!!! Unreal!!!!

Horray for Super OMEGA! He's always coming up with something super duper and peachy kean!

Or for the normal people:

OMEGA ROCKS!

-Legacy

good to hear, i didn't expect anything else from Omega. My bottle is on its way.

Update!!! The buzz from these lasted a solid seven hours. There was no crash or groggy feeling at all at anytime with these. Just smooth focused energy. Most stims I have taken loose that feeling within an hour or so. These start out really strong and seem to taper down into a smooth ride. I am looking forward to reading some good bros reviews. I know a lot of you jumped on these, so please share what you think. Omega really stepped his game up with these.

SUCH excellent News.

LipoStim3 is Longer acting, LipoFlame is shorter acting.
Its best to GET BOTH and then Use Amplify02 for Upper body Pumps
just to be clear:)

:)!

-OMEGA
www.LIPOSHRED.com

Top Bottom