Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipo-6

CaptainBSU91

Anyone here actually used this, and/or know if it's any good. The "results" have looked good on most people from what I've seen, and did some reading on it. It's liquid capsuls.

We have a local woman pharmacist that makes a cream that works wonders. My wife gained 60 lbs in 9 months and started this R&D cream and lost the weight in 4 months and looks better than ever. It is a little pricey but we live near a hugh University and they do a lot of experimental things that the FDA has not approved but IT WORKS GREAT !!!

Lipo-6 did not work for her.
PM me if you want her addy.

CaptainBSU91 said:
Anyone here actually used this, and/or know if it's any good. The "results" have looked good on most people from what I've seen, and did some reading on it. It's liquid capsuls.

I have been using it for about 2 months now. I haven't really found that it works any better or worse then any other supposed fat burner. The thing that keeps me using it, is the energy boost I get from it. It's a clean boost that's long lasting and doesn't turn me into an ephedra monster. That stuff really messed with my attitude. Even though I have been consistantly taking the Lipo 6 over the last couple of months, I don't feel like I need to take a break from it. Every time I take it, it's the same as the first day I started, so I don't feel like I have to take more to get the same results.

I really like the stuff.

If you are looking to lose weight, then lipo-6 is the best weight loss supplement. Lipo-6 is made of ingredients like Synephrine, HCL, Guggul, Bioneprine that are known to provide weight loss. Lipo-6 is a fat burner that is available in the liquid capsules form that provides fast and instant weight loss results. It is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and provides instant effect. Being free from the ephedra, it does not have any side effects. The best part is that it is effective for both men and women. You can look into the lipo 6 review for more information.

Top Bottom