Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipid Stabil

Anyone try it yet, have pre and post bloodwork? I know there is a thread about it but I just wanted to bring it back to the forefront maybe someone can chime in?

It's extremely new to the market. We're currently sending out bottles now for people to get before and after results done.

The ingredients are well known, well studied and proven, well dosed, extremely low priced, and we don't hide anything in a prop. blend. The dosing is also very simple fool-proof in every way. We're looking to get more exposure of Lipid Stabil in the upcomming months, so keep on the look out for some promos and opportunities to try it out.

I have used it,and have 2 bottles in my cabinet,If you cycle -you need lipid Stabil

RADAR

I prefer to preload for a week pre cycle start date.

should you start taking it the same day you start your cycle?

Yes, Its only a matter of hours after that first injection the steroids start being asorbed into the bloodstream.

RADAR

Awesome! I just started today, so I will start the lipid stabil tomorrow....is there a preferred dosage? 3 or 6 daily? spaced out?

Why the supplement facts label list Niacin (Inositol hexanicotinate) and then list Inositol hexanicotinate as a separate ingredient at a different dose? I mean if it is the same, good because a higher dose would be more effective. But just have the curiosity of why listed twice if it's the same.

Top Bottom