Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

like to eat

on my way to getting huge, like a lot of us here on this board, but what is a good diet? I like to eat, and I mean frequently, not a whole lot at once. my metabolism is extremely high. my daily diet consists of two fruit bars in the morning, 3 whole hard boiled eggs before lunch, a healthy portioned turkey sandwich for lunch, some cookies afterward, then when I get home from work, I will get like a 99 cent hamburger from a fast food joint, then later on I will have chicken and rice for my last meal of the day. I know my diet needs a lot of improvement, but it was worse than this before I seriously started working out. I dont mind eating veggies, just need a food routine, if you will. what to eat, what not to eat, and when. any helps is greatly appreciated.

ps. I have been an avid reader of this board for quite some time now, but this is my first post. you guys rule

Not to pick on you, but you're not eating very much. I use an online site called FitDay, which will tell you how much you're eating, in terms of carbs, fats, protein, cals., etc. Might help you out.

Here's a link to some basic diets:
http://home.earthlink.net/~vinnyi/dieting/diets.htm

I didn't think I was eating very much, but I have improved my eating habits from none to this. weighing in at 165lbs, 5'10, I can only eat so much in one sitting, but I am always hungry. can someone suggest a meal plan for me? I am willing to try, and I want to get bigger than I am right now.

Here u go buddy,...

Meal 1 - 3 scoops whey protein/FLax oil/ oat meal

meal 2 - 3 chicken breasts, 2 cups rice, teryiaki sauce

meal 3 - 3 scoops whey protein, flax, orange juice

meal 4 - 10oz steak, 2 large tortillas, 1/2 avacado

meal 5 - 3 scoops whey protein, flax , cranberry juice

meal 6 - 3 cans of Tuna, 2 tablespoons safflower mayonaise, pita bread, veggies mixed in

meal 7 - 3 scoops whey protein, 2 tablespoons flax oil

good luck

One Crum, that diet is way off bro
first of all 12 scoops of whey, 3 chicken breasts, 3 cans of tuna, and a 10oz steak is way too much protein. fyi thats almost 500g. You need to shoot for 1.5-2.0g per day. I also woun't recommend eating 2 cups of rice in one sitting.

This is basically my daily "plan":

1) Eggs (4 whites, 2 Whole), Grain Bagel, Skim Milk

2) Oatmeal/Flax/Scoop of Whey

3) Postworkout: 2 Whey, Skim, Flax, 1/2 Bananna, Smarties

4) Turkey Sandwich

5) Chicken, Brown Rice

6) Cottage Cheese/Nuts

Play with the serving sizes to get the calories. Currently I get between 2700-2800, and around 235 g protein.

Meal 4 I switch in Tuna Sandwiches. Meal 5 I switch between Chicken, Fish, Pork Chops, and Beef, with Sweet Potatoes and Mixed Vegetables.

BiggerisBetter my dear friend, listen... Of course 500 grams of protein is too much for this guy,,he probably weighs around 150lbs...let's just say he shoots for 500grams of protein a day ... tha thing is, you know he'll never be able to hit that, it takes wayyyy too much determination,will power and extremely precise planning to hit 500grams of protein daily, most people don't have the will power or the time. But hey IF he shoots for 500grams, and he only comes up with 300grams a day..he'll still grow.

I hear a lot of people on this board talking about how "this is too much protein, that is too much protein, bla bla bla". Tha truth is...it's extremely hard to eat a lot of protein. Too much planning involved. You have to be in a whole different mentality, kinda like a machine if you want to eat 300 - 500 grams of protein a day.

I myself weighed in at 152lbs, and used to eat 200 - 250 grams of protein daily, and wondered why i never grew. As soon as i bumped it up to 350 - 420grams daily, in 3 months i gained 35lbs, of course some of that was fat, but most of it waz muscle. My diet was extremely precise, and it took a LOT of hard work and planning to hit my daily protein intake, but i had the drive. Work, School, Girls, Friends, nothing stopped me from hitting my protein intake. Sure i to do some weird things, (like carry a bucket of protein powder, shaker cups, fruit juice, tuna, mayo, can openers, to parties, school, friends houses, work, etc.)...but it was all worth it.

Point = Eat ur protein.

Top Bottom