Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

like to eat

I agree with bigandy. but, my goals are to just basically to get some solid muscle, naturally. I love eating, but I dont want to eat so much that I will start to hate it. I couldn't tell about my stats, bf%? I don't know how to measure that. I am not too concerned about getting a low bf%, I just want to get huge, maybe add 30lbs of muscle. that said, if I take in a lot of protein, and not workout, will I get fat? if I do get fat, won't it be easier for me to gain muscle than if I was skinny? I am in average shape, with a potential beer belly(due to my appetite) just you guys know. I am not new to working out, but I am new to dieting. I appreciate your feedback. oh and to start eating like hoffmeister or one crum seems like I will be perpetually eating. I will start slow on that, and progress gradually.

one more thing, when is it most beneficial to have a protein shake? before, after, during workout? if I have one without working out, how will that affect me (besides going to the shitter all the time?)

Top Bottom