Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

light headed

treneriffic

I had thyroid cancer so my thyroid was removed and after that my ankle broke and had to have surgery. I havent been exercising/weight training for almost two years and I just started getting back into it, but any time I do anything..weight train, exercise, hike I get super light headed and weak feeling during the exercise and after.
Just wondering if this is normal since Ive been out for a long time and I just need dto work my way up or if I should go to the doc and get things checked out?

Are you holding your breathe while doing the reps? How hard are you pushing yourself? Did the doc clear you to get back to training?

Cheers,
Scotsman

Im clear for whatever I want..cancer is gone (so the last scan says) and yes I breath. Im never really out of breath just real lightheady/dizzy feeling. I think its probably because Ive been layinig around on my ass the past 2 years and eating whatever I want and now all of a sudden start exercising. If it keeps up Ill see a doc unless some of you think its serious?

I don't think its too serious.. I used to get lightheaded/dizzy after a set of powercleans or squats or something similar if i haven't done them awhile. partly because i was way outa shape. it should go away pretty soon, but if it doesn't i would go to a doctor. or try webmd :)

Yeah I actually felt almost the same way the other day when I started doing squats and deadlifts for the first time, I actually did get a headache and left the gym earlier then I normally would on any other routine that didn't involve squats or deadlifts lol. I would just suggest you go easy on the heart rate until your sure its just a phase of getting back into it.

Top Bottom