Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting and Sports Routine - Need some serious advice!

PickMe69

So I've been trying to shake this slump I've had for the last 2-3 months, my overall diet has decreased, my workout intensity has been shot, and even my interest in the sport I've been playing (Rugby) has dropped quite a bit.

This is a bit of a stressor for me because I highly dislike being out of shape (which I feel I am now), I like my teammates and I'm projected to be a starter this semester for my school, and I've always enjoyed hitting new goals while weightlifting...

A couple problems... I feel like over the course of the last 6 years that I've been working out, I've come a long way, but in the last 2 years I've been so up and down with injuries and stuff I've just hit one big plateu I can't get over and so weightlifting has become boring because I'm not seeing results... so I stop eating as healthy and workout with less intensity and now I'm getting fat... (I hate getting older now...)

I really want to come back strong this next semester and get back to how I was doing, but another problem exists in getting my workout schedule... I usually have Rugby practice from 3-6 on Monday and Thursday, and games on saturdays, how can i fit a workout schedule that will increase my athleticism and strength into that practice schedule?

Along with being a Biochem major, having a girlfriend, and working part-time, am I just biting off more than I can chew? :faint:

Top Bottom