Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

LIFE is not what i thought it would be.

tinytank

New member
i thought that as soon as i turned 16, i would win the lotto, and never have to work, and have everything i have ever wanted. but im now 18 and its not happend... and im still working... maybe i should Actually buy a lotto ticket ? dont think i have bought 1 since my 16th birthday..lol
 
Life is a big shit sandwich, kid, and everyday you take a bite......
 
Vicious cycle said:
Everytime my two year old cries I look at her and say, "Don't cry now sweetie, life gets much worse".

Say, "you want something to cry about?" Then show her the bills....

:lmao:
 
Hmmm. What I wanted when I was 18 was NOTHING like what I want now at 26. Now I just want a pony and I want to wear a crown.
 
Vicious cycle said:
Everytime my two year old cries I look at her and say, "Don't cry now sweetie, life gets much worse".


you must have a very depressed 2 year old there ??? what can be worse than being hungry, tired and shitting all over yourself ?
 
jenscats5 said:
Actually, being an adult is cool -- you can eat candy for dinner!!

you better not be eating candy for dinner :velvett:
 
starfish said:
I love life :dolphin:

word.

things are what you make them.

self-fullfilling prophecy is the most important "term" you might ever know.
 
Frisky said:
you better not be eating candy for dinner :velvett:

I reject your reality & substitute my own!!

I'm pretending yet another chix breast is candy....so there....
 
tinytank said:
you must have a very depressed 2 year old there ??? what can be worse than being hungry, tired and shitting all over yourself ?


Being hungry, tired, and shitting all over yourself when your old enough to realize you shouldn't be doing that.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
jenscats5 said:
I reject your reality & substitute my own!!

I'm pretending yet another chix breast is candy....so there....

Good girl...

I've been doing that for way to freaking long.. i want fugging candy dammit
 
tinytank said:
i thought that as soon as i turned 16, i would win the lotto, and never have to work, and have everything i have ever wanted. but im now 18 and its not happend... and im still working... maybe i should Actually buy a lotto ticket ? dont think i have bought 1 since my 16th birthday..lol




lol..you remind me of myself .I would day dream of winning the lotto all the time. I have never even bought a lotto ticket though..lol.. this quote I read is good advice for people like you and me.


"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present "
 
NJjuice22 said:
lol..you remind me of myself .I would day dream of winning the lotto all the time. I have never even bought a lotto ticket though..lol.. this quote I read is good advice for people like you and me.


"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present "


yeah life is like one of those days u wke up really tired after haveing a dream about something great... but i just day dream... and like i get that sick feeling that is reality, slapping me in the face like 100xs a day , saying wake up you bum, your not rich, you dont have the balls to quit your job, and your girlfriend isnt all that.. lol it sucks, i also day dream of like things when i was kid.. strange i know but being rich, has to be the best daydreams i have. lol
 
Top Bottom