Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

libido ??

thisthatfox

I m currently 3 weeks in to my cycle of test/tren but my Libido is damn near non existent. dick works if i need it to but its forced. . What can I use to fix this?

I m currently 3 weeks in to my cycle of test/tren but my Libido is damn near non existent. dick works if i need it to but its forced. . What can I use to fix this?

I would add some PROVIRON to your cycle 50-75mg works for most.

Clomid on cycle is no good. No caber? High prolactin is prob killing libido

What dosages are you running? I'm gonna bet my ass its estrogen doing this. Considering test aromatizes heavily and your using clomid(bad idea on cycle) and no ai this is the issue. High estrogen also makes the prolactin issue worse. 99% of the time if you control estrogen prolactin isn't a problem. I'm running 600 mg tren week and my sex drive is sky high. I can esily have sex 3-5 times a day and want it all day. My advice is to get some adex or aromasin ASAP and begin it to get rid of the estrogen. I'd also take a few doses of caber until the issue is resolved and have it on standby incase you need it again. I always recommend using caber a few weeks after the cycle until the tren clears. If you can't get proviron then unleashed is a good substitute.

Top Bottom