Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LH and FSH on TRT

Fatboy1984

Wondering how low all you TRT guys LH and FSH levels are. and how long you have been on for? Have you done anything to succesfully raise them up. Mine are pretty low. I would love to at least keep them closer to the normal zone. Thanks guys

The only way to do that is to run hcg ,hmg,and dostinex all of which can add up pretty quickly. Do you want to have babies?

No im done with children. I just want my nuts to not go into my body when i come. They hang fine when im not being sexual. But when im having sex they want to keep going into my body. Kinda embarrasing. Im guessing that, that is why (LH and FSH) Or maybe a hernia or somthing??

I too have low levels of lh and fsh. My endo said I could take hcg to raise the levels. But like clozto said it will add up quick.

Yeah, alittle HCG everyonce in awhile isnt to expensive. But HMG Is crazy expensive. Wish i was rich. Than i could have normal man nuts.......

Week 5 of Test Cypionate 400mg/week & Arimidex .5mg EOD:
Serum testosterone: >1500 ng/dl | Reference interval 280-800. Flagged as high. Testing method could not read greater than 1500, therefore we only know that it is greater than 1500 ng/dl.

Free testosterone: 50.4 pg/ml | Reference interval 9.3-26.5

Estradiol: 38.4 pg/ml | Reference interval 7.6-42.6

Luteinizing Hormone (LH): 0.1 mIU/ml | Reference interval 1.7-8.6

discreet, is that HRT or self administered?

TRT from a local doc :)

I want to get more involved in this section of the EF site.

I'm 22, originally thought about AAS just for the muscle; then I got checked by the doc and it turns out that my Testosterone production is very low. It's strange because I never touched AAS before this or did anything else that could suppress my Testosterone production.

I'm doing a 10 week Test only TRT cycle then coming off with PCT.

After that I plan on doing a Test/Deca TRT cycle. From that point I will decide whether I want to continue cycling, or just stay on TRT indefinitely.

Exo test as low as 200mg/wk have show to basically kill LH and one reason most TRT clinics have you take a couple low dose HCG pokes a week. It keeps the testes in good shape and the low infrequest dosing prevents your body from getting desensitized to it.

Top Bottom