Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD for bulking

Sounds good.

My next bulking cycle will be Test, Deca, Adrol and LGD with peps of course :)

I'm thinking ghrp 6 aswell.. so cycle will look like this

Dbol weeks 1-4
LGD weeks 1-12
Test e weeks 1-14
NPP weeks 1-12
Ghrp 6

Goal is lean mass. I don't get fat even with a shit diet max I've been has been around 13%. Sitting at 8-9% @ 213lbs so goal is to surpass 225 without much increase in bf

Need to do more research on ghrp 6 before I touch it though

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

you could polish with winstrol and s4 on this one bro... your going to get nice size from this cycle... i definitely think you'll surpass your goal weight... polish it off with winstrol and s4 bro...

you could polish with winstrol and s4 on this one bro... your going to get nice size from this cycle... i definitely think you'll surpass your goal weight... polish it off with winstrol and s4 bro...

I did like what winny did for my physique but not what it did to my hairline. Anyway I could control this without resorting to finastride (sp)

I did like what winny did for my physique but not what it did to my hairline. Anyway I could control this without resorting to finastride (sp)

that sucks bro... finasteride is dangerous as you know as i've had clients that got big problems from its use... to be honest, if your susceptible to hair loss then dht's are going to be tough to control... you could scale back to anavar which is a lighter dht or try oxandrovar... i am using oxandrovar now and its no joke... its exceeded my expectations... either one would definitely be less of a worry... while anavar is a dht, its not as strong of one as winstrol...

that sucks bro... finasteride is dangerous as you know as i've had clients that got big problems from its use... to be honest, if your susceptible to hair loss then dht's are going to be tough to control... you could scale back to anavar which is a lighter dht or try oxandrovar... i am using oxandrovar now and its no joke... its exceeded my expectations... either one would definitely be less of a worry... while anavar is a dht, its not as strong of one as winstrol...

Npp and deca make my hair grow so I could try it again maybe get some caffeine shampoo. Because while I like var it's expensive as fuck to run properly. Thanks for your input. Always appreciated

Top Bottom