Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 >hardgainer cycle log/advice ?

ThunderWand

Hey everyone. I'm submitting myself to science here, and recording the data for any hard gainers out there interested in a bulk.

BG:
I'm 26, 170pounds, 5'11" and have been lifting for almost 2 years. It's taken ages to put on weight, and walked around at 155 for most of my adult life. This is my first cycle of any supplement other than creatine. My goal is to do an 80-90% clean bulk and see what I can put on without blowing up the love handles.

Cycle:
Lgd 4033
Wk1- 1-2mg
Wk2- 3 mg
Wk3- 4 mg
Wk4- 5 mg
Wk5- 6 mg
Wk6- 7 mg

I plan on also running n2gard, and hcgenerate because I have a horny girlfriend.

PCT:
I plan on 4 weeks of HCgenerate, Unleashed/Post Cycle, and Forza.

I put this plan together based on other logs I've read so if you have any advise, I'd appreciate it. I want to stay as natural as possible because I have potential drug screens coming up in 2 months for work that I need to clear, and I've heard serms can trigger positives.

The gear is in the mail, and I'll start as soon as it arrives.
:theshadow

Last edited:
You will probably see much better results if you run the lgd at 10mg a day for the whole cycle, up to 12 weeks. I'm on it now, along with gw and am very pleased with the results. Good luck.

You will probably see much better results if you run the lgd at 10mg a day for the whole cycle, up to 12 weeks. I'm on it now, along with gw and am very pleased with the results. Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. I certainly may up the dosage, but I've read that LGD loses its effectiveness around the 7th/8th week unless you are constantly increasing dosage. That is why I was ramping up every week. I've also read the opposite though, lots of conflicting information on this sarm !

Start at 4mg/day on week1, then bump up to 8mg/day on week 2, then up to 10mg for the rest of the cycle. And go longer than 6 weeks. Run it for 10weeks.
If you're prone to gyno, it'd be smart to run a low dose of Aromasin (AG-guys) with it. Something like 12.5mg EOD. Or something like DSpark (n2bm) would cover your tboosting and AI needs.
You didn't need the n2guard for an LGD only cycle. PCT looks fine, I'd say ou don't even need the Forma. Just run HCGenerate ES and unleashed/post cycle combo. Good luck!

start at 10 mg from the start... i assure you that you will see a significant difference in results and won't have any more sides... do it like that bro or your not going to see the results you should... 6 weeks is far too short as well... your leaving so much on the table.. i am always so confused as to why guys don't run a full cycle when the gains are there to be made... don't cut yourself short here man... run it 12 weeks at 10 mg day...

hcgenerate is included in every sarms cycle for a very specific reason... HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle...

I think that explains it!

in your mini pct, make sure your running the es version...

I agree with the guys bro.. Dose that LGD higher and you will see some great gains.

Couple things to think about.. Be sure you have a AI on hand- Aromasin comes to mind, just in case you are gyno sensitive.

As far as N2Guard goes.. you always want to run N2Guard on EVERY cycle. It's going to assist you in maintaining a healthy lipid profile, help manage blood pressure, provide you with a little liver protection, amongst many other things. I never run a cycle without N2Guard... Even when just using sarms

Thanks for all of thr advice bros, I have letro and a dex on hand as a backup. I have some drug screenings coming up for blood and urine in 2 months so I wanted to try to be over pct by then to be safe. Does anyone know if lgd or any of these pct supps can trigger anything ?

Top Bottom