Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd-4033 and Ostarine cycle with pct

I'm posting this in this section because no one replies in the SARMs section. I plan on running a cycle of lgd and osta but I'm going to do it individually and back to back so I can grasp the individual results from each more clearly instead of wondering what's doing what. I'm going to run lgd for roughly 7 or 8 weeks. Still playing around with the dosages between 3-5mg ED. Now when that is over I now plan to immediately run Ostarine at 20mg ED for 7 weeks. I understand that lgd does suppress so when I start running Ostarine I'm going to add DAA and nolvadex to sort of act as a PCT while on Ostarine. Then maybe a mini pct after the Ostarine cycle ends. As of right now this is how my SARM cycle is planned

Week

1-8 LGD-4033 5mg ED

9-16 Ostarine 20mg ED

9-13 Nolvadex 20mg ED

9-13 DAA 3g ED

(Or run DAA longer)

*9-17 DAA 1.5g ED*

This is a rough plan of what I might do. I was wondering what you guys thought about it. The doing a pct during Ostarine gives me questions like is it a good idea? Effective? I will also probably do a mini pct after Ostarine is over to be safe. Feel free to add your two cents in, as that is what I'm looking for.

Overall your cycle looks good but I would bump up the LGD to 10mg/day and include a very good natural testosterone booster into your mini PCT. You can keep the nolvadex in there, but it really isn't needed. SARMS are very minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and nolvadex will lower IGF-1 levels. It's up to you. You can keep it in your mini PCT, but it isn't needed.

This is how I would run your cycle:

Week
1-8 LGD-4033 10mg ED

9-16 Ostarine 20mg ED

(optional) 9-13 Nolvadex 20mg ED

9-13 hcgenerate ES from n2bm.com 5 capsules ED

9-13 DAA 3g ED

Top Bottom