Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Let's Hear About The Fight(s) You LOST!!!

PaleHorse

New member
Ok fellas, swallow your pride for a minute!! I lost one fight back in high school ( even though I didn't quit) and I received 2 black eyes. I looked like a raccoon for about a week. I was a good wrestler and always took my opponent to the ground and beat the shit outta them until they quit. In this particular case, the fucker kneed me right between the eyes on my way to the double legs. Let's hear about your worst loss....
 
I saw this dude push this girl down outside a club one night. There was a bunch of people around but I didn't ask questions, I just started poundin the dude. Then the bouncer (about 350lbs) grabs and holds me from behind then all I see is a flash of light. The bouncer lets me go and I look down trying to get my senses and I see blood pouring down from my face. Turns out the dude's brother was there and hit me between the eyes with some brass knuckles. I tried going after him but he took off. Turns out the dude lost partial use of his hand at work a couple of weeks later so I guess what goes around comes around. I broke my nose and needed stitches in a couple places but I didn't go to the doc. I went to the same club with my face all fucked up a coulple of nights later. A girl said I was cute (????) and 1 year later we were married. Turned out good.
 
Lost a fight in Elementary school. An eigth grader pushed my my best friend, who happened to be a girl, into a door and she fractured her cheek bone on the door frame. I was in 5 th grade at the time and got my ass pounded. The same thing the next week. And the next and the next. EVery week for a month, I started a fight with him until I finally beat his ass down and he apologized.
 
lol this is the internet. nobody loses fights. and everybody is good looking, makes tons of cash, and has never sported a mullet.
 
The Nature Boy said:
lol this is the internet. nobody loses fights. and everybody is good looking, makes tons of cash, and has never sported a mullet.

i had a mullet from ages 6-11
 
never sported a mullet... BUT I have gotten the shit kicked out of me on several occasions...

once while playing rugby (i hooked) the opposing hook kicked me in the shins. next scrum I kicked him with my metal boots straight hard. he jumped on me and pounded me sensless.

oh well, my coach hated me before that, and after i was ejected, he was my biggest fan:D
 
got my ass kicked, many many times but i only fought if there was a purpose or good reason, mainly it was handling drunk and/or angry ex boyfriends of my female friends, i have had my nose broken, 3 fingers and a ruined knee....but i assure you i dished out as much punishment as was given to me...
 
The Canadian Oak said:


i had a mullet from ages 6-11

sadly I was a little older when I had one, I think I went from 7th to 9th grade with one. but all my friends did too. And I wasn't even doing drugs then. :rolleyes:
 
PaleHorse said:
Pardon me for being a dumbass, but what the fuck is a mullet?


:lmao:
Look into the mirror and see!

Just fucking with you Horse!

I think it's one of those haircuts that is parted down the middle and long in the back with maybe a rat tail. Of course I'm 40 years old so maybe I'm wrong!
 
HumorMe is pretty damn close. One of the guy's at my work, who turns 50 next week, has this mullet, it's terrible... he smoked for many many years... so it has that smoker's tint to it. Not to mention his moustache... it's fucking hilarious.

Anyway... I've gotten my ass kicked a few times. One time I was doing karaoke 'Back 2 da Hotel' by N2Deep... Anyway, I'm up there like 'what up nigga, I hop in my ride...' and BAM... get clocked in the face with a bar stool. That fucked me up pretty good. Didn't knock me down, but I just stood there bleeding wondering what in the fuck just happened. The next morning I woke up for Easter... incredible headache, huge black eye... pretty rough.

Just this past year, the night before Christmas Eve... went to a club and got my ass kicked into the dirt by a bouncer and two of his friends. They also tore me new $300 leather jacket. Another holiday with a black eye. :rolleyes:

Ya win some, you lose some.
--
 
At about 14 or 15 in a hockey game. This bastard was pissing me off so I hammered the fucker as hard as i could in the back of the head.

The sun bitch's head didn't even move!!!! He turned around and was he a big mother fucker who had a fricken beard at 14!!

I couldn't get to the penaly box fast enough, but not before he got some good speed ball practise on my mellon.

Fuck I have to laugh when I look back at that.
 
Never been in a fight. I havn't a clue how to defend myself -- I'd probably get killed pretty quick. Hence, I avoid fighting. :)
 
The Nature Boy said:
lol this is the internet. nobody loses fights. and everybody is good looking, makes tons of cash, and has never sported a mullet.

you forgot...has genius level IQ and benches 450+
 
I got into one fight where this dude crosschecked my brother from behind twice and i went postal. I was 17 at the time and he was 23(i found out later) I had a cagemask and he didn't so at first i was pummeling him but than he ripped my cage off and got me once above the eye and i started to bleed. Didn't get my ass kicked but i think he had the edge in that one.
 
ITS WEIRD HOW MOST PEOPLE SAID THEY LOST "ONE" FIGHT. LOL


I HAVE BEEN IN ATLEAST 100 FIGHTS. I'M 23 NOW AND HAVENT BEEN IN A FIGHT IN A FEW YEARS. I'VE LOST MY SHARE. PROBABLY ABOUT 20 OF THEM. I DONT BACK DOWN FROM ANYONE THOUGH. I ALSO DO NOT START TROUBLE LIKE I DID WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BUCK. I STARTED SHIT (KINDA, HE DID TO) WITH THIS DUDE WHEN I WAS 13. HE WAS 17 AND ABOUT 100LBS HEAVIER THAN ME. I PUNCHED HIS ASS THEN HE SAT ON ME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME. HOWEVER, I SAW HIM A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 20 OR 21. I INVITED HIM OUT IN THE STREET FOR ROUND TWO. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS BIG BAD MARINE. HE DECLINED FOR ROUND TWO REALIZING THAT I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM. I, BEING THE MAN THAT I AM, DIDNT START ANY SHIT WITH HIM. I WAS HAPPY JUST KNOWING THAT EVERYONE THERE AT THE PARTY KNEW HE WAS SCARED.


KAYNE
 
My friend got jumped last november so I tried to help him out and got my ass kicked, so did 2 other friends. Got a kick in the head and a punch on the nose, I managed to block all the kicks when I was lying down. But I think I got one of them, the scars on my left knuckle says I hit someone pretty hard.
 
I fought in pancration and some shoot when I was younger ( kills me to say that ) Anyway I was great on the inside but I never was really tested from 3 feet away. I was always quick enough on the shoot. So I decided to train with a boxing coach. Here is how the first day went.

I get in the ring and do 9 rounds of mits. This big fat guy that hangs around the gym is like " i'll spar him " I said ok. He was about 310 lbs and I was around 175. The bell rang I started scorring punch after punch and then let my guard down and then came the bright light that you see right before you get knocked out.

Just goes to show no matter how good of a fighter you are, a 310lbs guy can put you on your ass and teach you humility in the blink of an eye.

PS I think I was out for about 3 min.
 
I have been in a few fights in my day I will make sure and post if I "lose" one though. However it always goes you are out in the street eventually you will find someone better than yourself.......i'm waiting =p.

Drizz
 
KAYNE said:
ITS WEIRD HOW MOST PEOPLE SAID THEY LOST "ONE" FIGHT. LOL


I HAVE BEEN IN ATLEAST 100 FIGHTS. I'M 23 NOW AND HAVENT BEEN IN A FIGHT IN A FEW YEARS. I'VE LOST MY SHARE. PROBABLY ABOUT 20 OF THEM. I DONT BACK DOWN FROM ANYONE THOUGH. I ALSO DO NOT START TROUBLE LIKE I DID WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BUCK. I STARTED SHIT (KINDA, HE DID TO) WITH THIS DUDE WHEN I WAS 13. HE WAS 17 AND ABOUT 100LBS HEAVIER THAN ME. I PUNCHED HIS ASS THEN HE SAT ON ME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME. HOWEVER, I SAW HIM A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 20 OR 21. I INVITED HIM OUT IN THE STREET FOR ROUND TWO. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS BIG BAD MARINE. HE DECLINED FOR ROUND TWO REALIZING THAT I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM. I, BEING THE MAN THAT I AM, DIDNT START ANY SHIT WITH HIM. I WAS HAPPY JUST KNOWING THAT EVERYONE THERE AT THE PARTY KNEW HE WAS SCARED.


KAYNE

WTF??!?! don't u think that's a little excessive. Good to see you got your shit straight. It is one thing to say that you won't back down to anyone it is another to say that i don't need to prove shit and i don't want to waste my time...Ahhwell.
 
3rd grade- ass kicked while sharpening my pencel

4th grade- punched in the stomach and almost puked, nobody had told me your supposed to tighten your stomach for a punch lol.

10th grade- wouldnt back down to a group of kids at my new school. Thank god a couple of teachers threw them off me, I got in one decent punch then was tackled and kicked until I was blood from head to toe. Took about 15 seconds. 22 stitches and a dislocated shoulder.

not a loss since but I dont go looking for it either. maybe 10 street fights since 10th grade.

Christmas time- should have gotten my ass kicked by three guys but instead took the talker of the group down with two punches and proceeded to tell the other two if they wanted some. I said "you want this?" they did nothing, I left.

Oh btw, I'm telling everyone, it was great.

##spiderbaby##
 
KAYNE said:
ITS WEIRD HOW MOST PEOPLE SAID THEY LOST "ONE" FIGHT. LOL


HOWEVER, I SAW HIM A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 20 OR 21. I INVITED HIM OUT IN THE STREET FOR ROUND TWO.


I, BEING THE MAN THAT I AM, DIDNT START ANY SHIT WITH HIM.

KAYNE

Isn't inviting someone out into the street to rumble considered starting shit?
 
BeefyBull said:
I've never lost a fight, but I did get jumped once.

Yup, I got jumped once too. A bunch of black guys thought it would be fun to beat on a skinny drunk white kid that had lagged just a bit too far behind his friends.
 
I don't get in fights, I think primarily because a mature adult doesn't have any need or reason to get in fights. On a couple occasions over the last many years I've had to clock a dirt bag or put somebody through a picnic table, but it was never for sport. The fight that has always stuck with me though, and I can't say this is one I lost (but I sure didn't win it) was when I was 17 in high school...

When I was 12 I was one of those screaming kids who was hooked on Bruce Lee movies. I got my mom to sign me up for martial arts classes as soon as I could, and by the time I was 17 I was training 3-4 hours a day... seven days a week. I had very fast kicks.

A guy who had gone to my high school dropped out and joined the army. Right after basic training was over he came back to school to visit with his buzz cut, new army muscles (basic training was TOUGH back then) and an attitude that he was going to get in a fight to show everybody how tough he was no matter what. He was a big guy. He out weighted me by about 75 lbs... and he could bench over 300 lbs... which back then to us was a lot.

He kept harrassing me, and I tried to blow him off, right up until he cornered me in a stairwell and loudly announced he was going to kick my ass. I got back in stance and waited for him. He charged in and I nailed him right in the head with the hardest kick I ever could have laid on a guy. I was wearing shoes and I felt like I pretty nearly had to have cracked his skull. He hit the concrete hard... stayed down... down... till we thought maybe he was unconscious... then he moved... then he got back up and raised his fists again and said, "Okay, you got in a lucky one."

He came charging in again. I caught him hard and fast again with a second kick to the head (back then they didn't teach you not to do head kicks... today they say nothing above the waist). He went down... jaw wobbled and maybe broken... blood coming out the side of his mouth... and then he gets right back up... very unsteady... hands back in position... getting ready to come in a third time and says, "Okay, now you've got in two lucky ones."

Got to admit the whole situation was scarring the shit out of me. I was nailing that guy as clean and hard as I ever possibly could... and nothing seemed to effect him.

The fight ended when a couple girls got in between us and refused to move until we stopped fighting.

I've always remembered that guy as my own personal Terminator. He just kept coming back. I truly think time would have been on his side.
 
lol me too. except I had some wiggers involved when I got jumped. One of the wiggers was behind me and nailed me with a sunday sucker punch. I got knocked down and became very disoriented. I thought I was done for since there was like 8 of em, but they got distracted and I took off. I saw one of my buddies running down the street in fear, I never saw him run so fast in my life. I called him Carl Lews for like 2 years afterwards. He would have got his ass kicked if he tried to help.

2 nights later myself and 7 friends came up to his house in the middle of the night, each of us carrying 2-3 lb stones in each hand. We totally destroyed his house. My buddy threw like 4 rocks into his bedroom window. Looking back on that what we did was real stupid. Someone could have gotten killed. But I was 19 so what did I know.

It's funny though, I saw the dude that punched me a few years later, he was bagging groceries.
 
SofaGeorge said:


I've always remembered that guy as my own personal Terminator. He just kept coming back. I truly think time would have been on his side.

your mistake was standing around until he got up. you should have put his lights out when he was down. why in the hell would you wait for him to keep getting back up? if you didn't want to fight anymore just leave when he's down or finish him off. :D
 
mrbill said:


your mistake was standing around until he got up. you should have put his lights out when he was down. why in the hell would you wait for him to keep getting back up? if you didn't want to fight anymore just leave when he's down or finish him off. :D

I'm not sure if I should answer this as "Because I was stupid!" or if I should explain that that was the 'ethics' of the time. Back in the '70s... if a guy went down... you politely allowed him to get back up. If you didn't... you were considered a pussy.

Regardless... both answers come back to the same thing. I was stupid.
 
mrbill said:


your mistake was standing around until he got up. you should have put his lights out when he was down. why in the hell would you wait for him to keep getting back up? if you didn't want to fight anymore just leave when he's down or finish him off. :D


Maybe because he was an honoralbe man? Just a thought.:confused:
 
frorider6 said:


Maybe they thought he had grown up.


WRONG FRO.........I STILL HEAR ABOUT THE GUY STARTING TROUBLE SOMETIMES. HOW GROWN UP IS THAT???


KAYNE
 
frorider6 said:


Yup, I got jumped once too. A bunch of black guys thought it would be fun to beat on a skinny drunk white kid that had lagged just a bit too far behind his friends.

No offense to anyone... but seriously... do black guy's EVER fight one on one???
--
 
KAYNE said:



WRONG FRO.........I STILL HEAR ABOUT THE GUY STARTING TROUBLE SOMETIMES. HOW GROWN UP IS THAT???


KAYNE

Just a thought for the day. :D

What? You trying to start some shit with me? You better watch it, I'm not afraid to kick a man in the nuggets and run away. :doublefi:
 
the best fight ever was on dazed and confused when the geek figures he'll just hit him once, and then it will get broken up.

lol. it didnt.

oh yeah, and i've been in over 300 street fights and i've never lost. its usually the same story, some dude is pissed because i fucked his playmate girlfriend, and then i whip his ass, and then fuck her again. or mabye they are just jealous because i have a 10" cock and i'm a millionaire. who knows?
 
Ok well , i got into this fight once with my friends brother , he just pushed my buttons way to far.. he kept calling me a bitch etc, and we had at it.. and he dislocated my jaw and threw me against a door knob it wasnt my best moment, but i mannaged to get back on my feet and fight back, he looked just as bad as i did when it was all over and done with, so i dont really know who won all i know is that its something i dont wanna go threw again..:bawling:
 
Crazier said:


No offense to anyone... but seriously... do black guy's EVER fight one on one???
--

NEVER!! Oh also if they see a black guy and a white guy fighting they don't have to know either of them but they will go run over and start helping their "brotha" tryin to get a chance to kick whitey.

Drizz
 
Top Bottom