Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro or nolva for getting rid of gyno?

hesoldschool said:
if its legal for research purposes how is someone supposed to get it

There are at least a couple web sites that sell these research materials. One is ag-guys.com

I think the tren is probably giving you problems, as it did with me. Nolva and arimidex did nothing for me with tren gyno, but then I ran AIFM 4 pumps ED + Dostinex 0.5mg E3D and it completely eliminated the soreness and puffy nips within two weeks.

nolva is not good for progestenic gyno (it upregulate PR expression), adex is not suppressive enough of the aromatase/suftase system.

btw- glad that you got good results with the AIFM/Dost combo

Nighthawkk said:
I think the tren is probably giving you problems, as it did with me. Nolva and arimidex did nothing for me with tren gyno,

The best combo for progesterone/prolactin gyno is dostinex + letrozole; nolvadex wont do much. For estrogen related gyon, letrozole + nolvadex is best.

Letrozole is the most powerful anti-E (AI) on the market, the best to cure gyno problems. :coffee:

Nighthawkk said:
then I ran AIFM 4 pumps ED + Dostinex 0.5mg E3D and it completely eliminated the soreness and puffy nips within two weeks.

guess that this part of your post was overlooked.....

agree that AIFM is effective for progestin and oestrogen related gyno. Thanks for posting your results

Hey guy my nipples are a little soft still. I had surgery for my gyno that was caused by steroid use when i was in my 20's and the surgery got most of it especially the lumps and irritability but my nipples are still not perfect . The only way they harden up is when i am cold u know, is there anything I can do to cure up the softness and the small amount of tissue that is still in my breast that does not belong?

Top Bottom