Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro or nolva for getting rid of gyno?

www.ag-guys.com - it is legal to buy for your rats as long as you don't consume it, in other words no.

Hey guys, would Nolvadex make prolactin gyno worse ? My training partner has it poppin up right now and I have dostinex for him but he said he wanted to throw in nolva also. I heard it could worsen the condition but I am not sure. He has letro on the way but in the mean time use nolva ? BTW he is on 100mg NPP, 50mg Masteron, 50mg Var, Boldenon Ace 50mg, ED to bulk. This is his 5+ cycle and hes went as high as 600 Deca and 1g Tets E w/o getting gyno so i dunno. It couldn't be regular gyno since none of them aromatize to estrogen (at the given level) could it? Oh ya and he hasn't been running dostinex - how much should he throw in now that he has gyno popping up? I told him .5mg ED for a week then .5mg EOD for a week ten .5mg E4D til its gone. That was a guess though.

Oh ya and he can't hold any water because he needs to be in shape at all times for his business - and he is not holding any w/o using an AI - so that would also indicate his estrogen levels are not high enough to cause estrogen related gyno.

Also, what are your opinions on throwing in winstrol - supposedly helps for estrogen gyno but not sure about prolactin gyno ?

He is also running 4iu jino, slin pwo and 25 t3 for bulking (yes at that dose it does help bulking). Also, ya I know his dosages are huge but he makes a living off of it so I can see it.

steelmass said:
www.ag-guys.com - it is legal to buy for your rats as long as you don't consume it, in other words no.

Hey guys, would Nolvadex make prolactin gyno worse ? My training partner has it poppin up right now and I have dostinex for him but he said he wanted to throw in nolva also. I heard it could worsen the condition but I am not sure. He has letro on the way but in the mean time use nolva ? BTW he is on 100mg NPP, 50mg Masteron, 50mg Var, Boldenon Ace 50mg, ED to bulk. This is his 5+ cycle and hes went as high as 600 Deca and 1g Tets E w/o getting gyno so i dunno. It couldn't be regular gyno since none of them aromatize to estrogen (at the given level) could it? Oh ya and he hasn't been running dostinex - how much should he throw in now that he has gyno popping up? I told him .5mg ED for a week then .5mg EOD for a week ten .5mg E4D til its gone. That was a guess though.

With an npp/bold stack, the nolvadex is not going to do anything. If he wants something effective, have him run dostinex at .25mgs EOD and letrozole at 1mg ED until the gyno goes away.

As for your winstrol question, I advise against it. It's not going to help with the current gyno.

He should be on AIFM. :)

No he doesn't want to take nolva with NPP.
Water retention is not a measure of how gyno prone you are or are not.

Ulter said:
He should be on AIFM. :)

No he doesn't want to take nolva with NPP.
Water retention is not a measure of how gyno prone you are or are not.

You are obviously more knowledgable than me but it was my understanding that there was a direct correlation between water retention and estrogen levels. So if he was retaining water from 4 non-aromatizing agents then the odds are that he got slipped some test-e or dbol instead of his npp/var or w.e. Anyways I just meant that he probably doesn't have high estrogen levels due to the fact that he isn't retaining water and ergo does not have estrogen related gyno.

And I would give him my AIFM but i love it to much =). I am actually considering running long esters cuz its keeping me so dry. Would 3 pumps 2xday be enough for around 600 Test E a week ? Is it for sale again? It is definitely working on 500mg Test P and I bloat easily.

Well no, because you could get just as swollen from a progestin like NPP as you could from estrogen. But my point was that since gyno is genetic you can't use water retention as it relates to E levels as a measure of whether or not you'd get gyno. Especially since progestins are just as likely to cause both water and gyno if you're genetically prone.

steelmass said:
. So if he was retaining water from 4 non-aromatizing agents then the odds are that he got slipped some test-e or dbol instead of his npp/var or w.e. Anyways I just meant that he probably doesn't have high estrogen levels due to the fact that he isn't retaining water and ergo does not have estrogen related gyno.

The more logical explanation is that he has progesterone/prolactin related water retention / gyno, rather then him getting test instead of NPP/Boldenon. The realistic solution for this problem is dostinex and letrozole.

Mr.X said:
The more logical explanation is that he has progesterone/prolactin related water retention / gyno, rather then him getting test instead of NPP/Boldenon. The realistic solution for this problem is dostinex and letrozole.

KK thanks. I'll tell him to save the nolva/winny and start .5mg Dostinex EOD with 2.5mg Letro.

Top Bottom