yeah bro, you got a pass?perkele said:Do you know Max Hardcore?
Lestat said:that dude is fucking fugly.. tore up hair.. but he gets chicks to do shit you'd never imagine
hotzie said:
agreedperkele said:You are Max Hotziecore.
i'll check it out later... what upload site did you use? do I need any special codecs or anything? I don' d/l half that shit because ofperkele said:There's a vid in POW.
Lestat said:i'll check it out later... what upload site did you use? do I need any special codecs or anything? I don' d/l half that shit because of
1) the download site is slow as shit
2) the download site only lets you download once per day
3) the file is some crazy avi with a codec i don't have
shoot me pass to his site bro
hmm that rapidshare limits how much you can download right? do you have a premium account you can hook me up with?perkele said:All vids I can offer are uploaded to rapidshare. Your codecs or lack of them is your problem.
Lestat said:hmm that rapidshare limits how much you can download right? do you have a premium account you can hook me up with?
yes , u like what u seerocky_road said:hotzie is that you in your avatar?
rocky_road said:hotzie is that you in your avatar?
perkele said:Is that Rocky IV in your avatar?
rocky_road said:What?
Wootoom said:hes a sicko
whats ur problem dickpirate?perkele said:No shit Sherlock.
Wootoom said:whats ur problem dickpirate?
can u make me a vegimite sandwich?perkele said:Call me
Wootoom said:can u make me a vegimite sandwich?
can u smile for me also?perkele said:Yes. What else?
Wootoom said:can u smile for me also?
perkele said:Let's not go that far.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














