fuck offscriptfactory said:Get a room...
I'm sorry!!! I couldn't resist. It was so easy and if I didn't do it someone else would have.Wootoom said:fuck off
lol. i know i know i thought it was sweet also. grosssss!!!!!!scriptfactory said:I'm sorry!!! I couldn't resist. It was so easy and if I didn't do it someone else would have.I think it's sweet actually.
i like Hamster styleSoreArms said:good thing you guys don't live close to each other or else there would definately be some gayage going on, Iron cock style
quit flirtingdaisyduke6 said:Yep I agree Lestat is one of my favs on the board by FAR.
here is some lol flirtingWootoom said:quit flirting
Lestat said:Thanks man!!!!
SoreArms said:good thing you guys don't live close to each other or else there would definately be some gayage going on, Iron cock style
pussyUA_Iron said:there will be absolutely no or nothing Iron involved in this rendezvous.
i agreeXBiker said:XBiker rulez.
Karma for all you orbs.
Wootoom said:pussy
where were you earlier?Wootoom said:right here bor
was your wife at home just chillin or what?Wootoom said:workin
thanks manChoderboy said:lestat is a very good bro in my book
Yeah I miss that dude too, seems like we got some cool new peeps around here.BrothaBill said:Where's Scriptfactory at tonight, he seems like a really cool bor!!!!!!
Lestat said:Yeah I miss that dude too, seems like we got some cool new peeps around here.
Where's SacStateHornet anyway?
scriptfactory said:Do you people ever work? :lol:
It's going... EF is dead as hell right now.BrothaBill said:Hey, looks like were the only two still up, imagine that, hows it going?
scriptfactory said:It's going... EF is dead as hell right now.
I'm in Germany now, hate it. It seems like everyone is like Mandickass2. How did you friend take DXM? Cough syrup form or pill form? I still have tried DXM pills but I hear they put LSD to shame.BrothaBill said:Yeah, no kidding, there's no one here, Im PMing with my buddy though, he took some DXM and now he's tripping like Mad. Funny shit, best chemical out there. Where you at? The UK?
dont post here then you fuckmikeyboy604 said:
this was my favorite post everWootoom said:hey bro. your a great guy no matter what anyone says about ya. you being here makes the site really fun. and no im not gay you fu#$ers.my main nigga
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














