Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestat

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
hey bro. your a great guy no matter what anyone says about ya. you being here makes the site really fun. and no im not gay you fu#$ers.my main nigga
 
scriptfactory said:
I'm sorry!!! I couldn't resist. It was so easy and if I didn't do it someone else would have. :) I think it's sweet actually.
lol. i know i know i thought it was sweet also. grosssss!!!!!!
 
SoreArms said:
good thing you guys don't live close to each other or else there would definately be some gayage going on, Iron cock style

there will be absolutely no or nothing Iron involved in this rendezvous.
 
Where's Scriptfactory at tonight, he seems like a really cool bor!!!!!!
 
BrothaBill said:
Where's Scriptfactory at tonight, he seems like a really cool bor!!!!!!
Yeah I miss that dude too, seems like we got some cool new peeps around here.

Where's SacStateHornet anyway?
 
Lestat said:
Yeah I miss that dude too, seems like we got some cool new peeps around here.

Where's SacStateHornet anyway?


LOL, out having beers with choderboy I think
 
scriptfactory said:
It's going... EF is dead as hell right now.


Yeah, no kidding, there's no one here, Im PMing with my buddy though, he took some DXM and now he's tripping like Mad. Funny shit, best chemical out there. Where you at? The UK?
 
BrothaBill said:
Yeah, no kidding, there's no one here, Im PMing with my buddy though, he took some DXM and now he's tripping like Mad. Funny shit, best chemical out there. Where you at? The UK?
I'm in Germany now, hate it. It seems like everyone is like Mandickass2. How did you friend take DXM? Cough syrup form or pill form? I still have tried DXM pills but I hear they put LSD to shame.
 
Wootoom said:
hey bro. your a great guy no matter what anyone says about ya. you being here makes the site really fun. and no im not gay you fu#$ers.my main nigga
this was my favorite post ever
 
Top Bottom