Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs DO Matter!!!!

Whats a good leg circumferance?

What would be a good leg circumferance for a 6'1" guy weighing 210lbs? at let say 9% bf

Hell yes they matter and not just for symetrical purposes!! Your leg muscles are the largest muscles in your body and they hold more testostrone then any other muscle in your body. Therefore when you work your legs it causes your test levels to rise.

Got the info from my PT!

later bros!

There was an article in like the 2nd or 3rd issue of Pump Magazine titled "How to Squat for Big Arms." It is an excellent article. I would post it except I can't seem to find it at the moment.
Later

I guess I'm what you'd call a convert. Sure I use to do legs all the time but it was only with the leg press and extensions. There were more than enough rumours going around that squats and dead were bad for the back and knees (which I had lots of problems with) so I never did them. Needless to say I found out my knee problems came from the leg extensions. Go figure.

Now I have started doing squats and straight legged deadlifts and I love them......well the deads anyways :) I still find it amazing how few people in the gym actually do squats and/or deads with deads being the rarest. Hell, I have been to the 2 biggest gyms in my town and have only seen 2 people actually do deads and they were training partners.

I will admit to my upper body being ahead of my lower but I'm aiming to fix that if it kills me. And some days it almost feels like I did ;)

yo some have said to me that "My legs just aren't genetically there". Hell my Chest and Tris give me a hard time and yes my hams lack somewhat but that doesn't mean I don't give them hell everytime I train them or to stop training them. Genetics can make it harder or easier to build up certain bodyparts, it doesn't make it IMPOSSIBLE.

It's refreshing to see so many with these same views. Keep it up boys.

Top Bottom