Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legs and no time

muscledog

This semester I am booked with school work.......Im planning on doing two sets of squats at 20 reps. I know thats not going to get me super huge legs, but hope it puts some strength on my legs with the amount of time I have. What do you think?

will 20min extra time in the weight room effect your school work? common get real,,,my friends and i go to college and work 30+ hours and still train 5-6 days a week, including legs:)

If you're that pressed for time do some drop set training so that your first couple of sets are still heavy. For example, do a decent warm up then hit a few heavy sets of squats for 5-8 reps. After a couple of those sets you've hit the fast twitch fibres to a decent extent, so start pulling plates and going to failure. After a couple of drops your quads will be destroyed and you can probaby be out in less than half an hour.

For one year i worked full time (as well as overtime) and went to school full time(in the day).

still i found time to train. i had a home gym so when i needed a break from homework i went to the gym

there is a way around almost everything. you just need a bit of dedication.......or skip on the school work! like i did!!!!!

Top Bottom