Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit Supps

Which of this crap is best???

• Norandro

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Andro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IGF-1a

• Segretogogue

• HGH (legal)

• ZMA or and night blend (no ghb)

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benzi

Alright guys, over the past couple of monthes i've gathered that all this stuff sucks. I was just wandering if anyone likes one more than the other. Here goes:

Ive only taken the ZMA so i dont know if my opinion is worth while to you, I just started Norabol. But as for the ZMA I think it works great and helps me sleep.

You need to distingusih between the diols and diones for andro and norandro.

I found the diols of andro and norandro quite effective, especially transdermals. The dione sucked, and i have not used the dione of norandro.

The best supps are Creatine, Glutamine, Multivitamans/minerals/and an ECA stack. Everything else is a waste of money.

Have you experimented with "ALL" the other supplements that you claim are a waste of money?? Or maybe research to back up this statement? I for one have experimented with some of the "other" and in my opinion they are not a waste of money, they actually do work.

G

Have you experimented with "ALL" the other supplements that you claim are a waste of money?? Or maybe research to back up this statement? I for one have experimented with some of the "other" and in my opinion they are not a waste of money, they actually do work.

Alright man, which one's worked best for you?

I would agree that only a handfull of supplements work. What has worked for me was Whey Protein, Creatine, Glutamine (when cutting), Multivit./mineral, and Flax Seed Oil. Also when cutting ALA and ECA are also good.
What hasn't worked are methoxy products, tribulus products, andros diols and diones, 19 Nordiol i gained a whole pound and my strength went up slightly but definately not worth the money.
And that's about it, can't think about anything else that has worked.

Top Bottom