Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal pro-DHT ph ds? Mr supps? Elsewhere?

Thanks for the link. Now that I remember what this is, doesn't the link info pass a little quickly over the bioavailability question?

I thought this was an issue, hence the buccal administration, and I think it's not mentioned but also better to be fasted (dont remember why)

A third issue, tho this time I may be way off in my memory, there is a short half life. This may be wrong. But that would mean dosing at night with all that caffeine...

I think a previous version called katana converted to dht, but not v3 if I'm not mistaken.

If it can effectively get in my system this could be for me. I'm might return my helladrol to mr supps and buy kantanadrol 3.

And,

"Gotta get me some piiine pollen"

(That's an inside joke, don't hate)

Thanks for the link. Now that I remember what this is, doesn't the link info pass a little quickly over the bioavailability question?

I thought this was an issue, hence the buccal administration, and I think it's not mentioned but also better to be fasted (dont remember why)

A third issue, tho this time I may be way off in my memory, there is a short half life. This may be wrong. But that would mean dosing at night with all that caffeine...

I think a previous version called katana converted to dht, but not v3 if I'm not mistaken.

If it can effectively get in my system this could be for me. I'm might return my helladrol to mr supps and buy kantanadrol 3.

And,

"Gotta get me some piiine pollen"

(That's an inside joke, don't hate)

Lol , pine pollen converts to androsterone correct? Use Hella and Katana together. I like 1 Hella 1 katana morning/noon/night. Works great . It's not that much caffein in 1 pill. Maybe a small amount of coffee worth. Doesn't keep me up anyhow but I use zma at night as well which helps.
Androsterone converts to dht I do believe .

Yeah your right about dht conversion I think.

Just read part of your log on k3, made it sound great.

Can't run helladrol right now because I am still exploring my gyno risk level, which may be high. This also conveniently saves me from too much suppression risk too, so part of my k3 interest is the possible dht anti - gyno combined with lesser suppression risk (if that is even true, don't know).

I also am looking to the possibilities of running ostarine with mild ph or ds like kantanadrol but just mentioning it seems to cause problems. Just want to talk about it, all the ins and outs, especially since osta is not really understood, and i don't mean any disrespect. I suspect kantanadrol can be a useful anti gyno in combo with other things, but only for some people. Just an idea that a little extra dht with osta might be good for some kinds of people.

Anyway I am kind of sold on kantanadrol at least for a cycle at some time in the future, just have bioavailability and half life and dosing concerns, but you seemed to do real well on it.

Yeah your right about dht conversion I think.

Just read part of your log on k3, made it sound great.

Can't run helladrol right now because I am still exploring my gyno risk level, which may be high. This also conveniently saves me from too much suppression risk too, so part of my k3 interest is the possible dht anti - gyno combined with lesser suppression risk (if that is even true, don't know).

I also am looking to the possibilities of running ostarine with mild ph or ds like kantanadrol but just mentioning it seems to cause problems. Just want to talk about it, all the ins and outs, especially since osta is not really understood, and i don't mean any disrespect. I suspect kantanadrol can be a useful anti gyno in combo with other things, but only for some people. Just an idea that a little extra dht with osta might be good for some kinds of people.

Anyway I am kind of sold on kantanadrol at least for a cycle at some time in the future, just have bioavailability and half life and dosing concerns, but you seemed to do real well on it.

Helladrol won't cause gyno. It converts to tbol which if anything reduces the risk as it builds to sbhg and increases free testosterone. Why my just run like proviron then if your concerned so much ? Or even better, Winstrol.? Or are there legal issues your concerned with ?

didnt see your message earlier.

not sure how to get proviron but that is what I am looking for I think.
So, winstrol would have the same effect?

I got screamed at for contemplating adding hella earlier but maybe I will rethink it. Of course if it was a fair warning of new gyno, and its right, then I suppose its right.

I am stilling wondering what is the difference practically between kantana 3 and stano clones, other than the added herbs, if the main mechanism is conversion to androsterone to dht.

And was 1 hella and 1 kantana sufficient for a cycle? Or is it such low dosing that it risks suppression without the positives.

Top Bottom