Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal pro-DHT ph ds? Mr supps? Elsewhere?

Planteater

Hi there,

I am looking for a ds ph that is androgenic

I am aware of the supplement androhard,
And also that scrotum transdermal dhea+AI works somewhat

If there is an Aas that is easy to get and low sides maybe....

I feel I may need to choose soon between my chest and my hair, but I don't want to say why because I'm not sure anyone will believe that I am getting sides after little more than a week on something I'm taking now.

Right now got lots of hair, so it's worth at least getting a little info.

I really appreciate the help

Hi there,

I am looking for a ds ph that is androgenic

I am aware of the supplement androhard,
And also that scrotum transdermal dhea+AI works somewhat

If there is an Aas that is easy to get and low sides maybe....

I feel I may need to choose soon between my chest and my hair, but I don't want to say why because I'm not sure anyone will believe that I am getting sides after little more than a week on something I'm taking now.

Right now got lots of hair, so it's worth at least getting a little info.

I really appreciate the help

Stano is probably what you are looking for. Mr.Supps just release an 11-oxo product to but idk if that would be what you are looking for

Thanks man. I since figured out drug -wise that proviron is what I am looking for but doesn't seem available in the usual research channels, etc. I am looking for androgenic balance against gyno tendendencies (other than ai and serm, letrozole, caber etc).

Somehow I don't get exactly what 11-oxo is for but also don't recall the details... Is it transdermal 7-keto, or am I forgetting? That would be good for cutting I guess and indirectly helpful. But like I say I am not sure about what it is.

I am wondering about 6-mdrol, dont understand that one and no logs either. black extreme is hella stacked with others i don't know. plus theres all the other companies. just wondering what i enhance with if i am gyno prone.l

Thanks man. I since figured out drug -wise that proviron is what I am looking for but doesn't seem available in the usual research channels, etc. I am looking for androgenic balance against gyno tendendencies (other than ai and serm, letrozole, caber etc).

Somehow I don't get exactly what 11-oxo is for but also don't recall the details... Is it transdermal 7-keto, or am I forgetting? That would be good for cutting I guess and indirectly helpful. But like I say I am not sure about what it is.

I am wondering about 6-mdrol, dont understand that one and no logs either. black extreme is hella stacked with others i don't know. plus theres all the other companies. just wondering what i enhance with if i am gyno prone.l

You won't find proviron at a research company as it is a class III controlled substance. It will definitely do what you are looking for. The "legal" alternative though is stano.

If you are gyno prone get your aromasin and have letrozole on hand just in case.

Here is a write up on 11-oxo
http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-11-oxo-adrenosterone-informative-bible/

6-mdrol is something I would stack with a methyl, not run alone. It really more of an enhancer then an actual cycle in itself.

Idk much about black extreme

I wonder if that's true bout kantana3 converting to dht-- that would make it basically same as proviron right?

Maybe I need to take this to their website.

Hear ya on epistane.

I heard it even slight anti-gyno tendencies but it also had the ring of bro-lore, so not sure.

Thanks. I read one recent kantanadrol 3 log where the user reported some anti gyno effects actually. So maybe there's something there for me. I could do all decaf drinks to offset the added caffeine anhydrous. The manufacturer says gyno "is almost unheard of" which is different language than they use on all their other products, and they seem cool about disclosing info.

What is the enhancement that 6-mdrol is supposed to provide, I wonder.
At this point I'm tempted to ask more questions about doing a kantanadrol cycle but not sure how to ask.

Top Bottom