Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg size and its relationship to your arm size.

This is great info guys.

Storm Shadow, your advice is very similar to the advice given to me by a kinesiologist I went to about a week ago. The diferrence is that his advice cost me $45!

-----------------------------------------------------
He suggested I add a second chest day to my routine. He said the second routine should be with light weights and high reps to stimulate the growth of neurons in my chest.

Apparently my technique is 90% OK. I thought this might be the problem - perhaps I overuse my shoulders or something - but apparently not.

He said whenever I do any sort of incline or flat bench press I should pre-exhaust my chest with flies first and then go straight on to the bar with a spotter.

Dumbbells should be held in a V position to help me deactivate my shoulders and target the chest during the movement. He also said to try and push through with my little finger during pressing/pushing movements.

Apparently I hold the bar too high up my body, i.e. the top pf my chest, and I should hold it more at nipple level.

I should slow my movements down and try to pull my elbows together.
----------------------------------------

It seems this topic is of interest to others so any further advice is welcome.

My body is pretty much in balance. My chest is not majorly out of proportion because I have put so much effort into it and held other body parts back. My chest is at the small end of the "within balance" range. If it was smaller it would start to look out of proportion.

I have done a couple of chest only steroid cycles without spectacular results. Unfortunately if I focus in on my chest I just create more imbalances, i.e. the front of my shoulders gets too big.

UK steroids said:

You are entitled to disagree but the opinion was first stated
by Paul Borreson who was a PHd chemist and a professional
competing bodybuilder and an extensive researcher and writer on the subject of steroids and bodybuilding . The point I was making was that there are parts of your body which genetics promote and other parts which genetics relegate. Borreson stated that the top athletes are genetically gifted. Regardless of Arnold''s small shortcoming, it was his genetics ,as a whole, which put him in the super league. You can hardly refute the case that body parts are genetically promoted. It is a biological fact.
You can also not refute the fact that Dorian has above average genetics and you can do anything you like in the gym but you won't achieve his dimensions.
This guy who started the thread needs to know two things.
1. His chest may not be being trained right. 2. His chest may be being trained right but is genetically inferior to his arms.
Which was my point.

regards
Jack
www.anabolicsteroid.co.uk
www.roids.co.uk

I still say it's garbage. I really don't give much credit to that elite status shit. Given the right situation, time, money, drugs, trainers, etc......many of the people on this board would be awesome contenders in time. All of the people you see up there had more than genetics on their side to get them their. Besides, superior genetics can be interpreted too many different ways. Exp. I think Lee La Brada, Bob Paris, & other bodies like that are more perfect looking than what you see now. Freak does not mean Genetically Superior! It's just freak.

Oh I forgot to mention.............THEY CAN SHOVE THOSE PHD'S UP THEIR FUCKING ASS......IT DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. There are Phds in History that have been lying to the world over WWII just so that they can sell books!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all it's about.........selling books. You wouldn't believe how many PHD's of History I put to shame when I asked where the prove was of their claim......."oh...well......there is actually no proof...but more hearsay"........I say fuck you.....I see the proof that says you're a fucking liar to sell books! Don't be so naive when somebody flashes their PHd at you like it's a badge........
Badge? We don't need no stinking badge!!!!!!!

Everybody has a genetic predisposition.......I agree with you......does anybody know what their potential is? No.......because of environment........the majority sell themselves short & say they don't have the genetics for it.........fuck those PHD's........I say the majority of the people on this board alone are Superior. Just not the right place & time........& money of course.

Last edited:
HansNZ said:
This is great info guys.

Storm Shadow, your advice is very similar to the advice given to me by a kinesiologist I went to about a week ago. The diferrence is that his advice cost me $45!

Yeah, I used to charge also.......but......fuck it......I'm finding free info on this site......it's only fair to return it the same way Bro.

Top Bottom