Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg press over squats?

bayoumuscle21

Hey fellas I was jw am I the only guy who watches bodybuilding shows and I can tell u who squats and who doesn't by the show then look up a couple of their leg workouts and sure enough no squats... Flex wheeler was one who comes to mind he always lacked legs(comparatively) and I've never seen him squat on any of his workouts

I do legs twice a week squats day and leg press day. Next cycle I will be concentrating a lot on my legs. No better look on the beach than well formed quads, hamstrings and calfs, it makes the upper body look better too.

I completely agree... So let me get yalls opinion... Im think of twice a week myself like Monday hit squats and regular leg press and Thursday's hit front squat and hack press.. Thoughts?

What I do is switch it up every three weeks.

Front squat, full squat, hack squat, barbell lunge, side split squat, barbell step ups, wide stance squat, zercher squat, narrow stance squat man the list goes on. I switch it up to shock the muscles, keeping the same routine allows your muscles to get used to the workouts which is not good.

When u say squats, do u mean squats of any kind or just barbell squats?

Sent from my ADR6300 using EliteFitness

just me but i never leg press... full range below parallel squats all the time.. lots of front squats as well and even overhead squats.

yes i do it for sport as well but my legs are way big for a guy my size

I have never figured out why, but squats cause me to get very very sore, and leg presses never get me sore, even if I feel I am working just as hard with leg presses. Any theories?

Top Bottom