Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg Day!

i have never vomited but had the dry heaves a couple of times while doing legs with my brother. lets just say i cringe when he asks me to do legs with him! lol

You guys make me too jealous! Leg day last night. Despite the usual stares and "shit, girl, that's a lotta weight!"s, I even got a new gym member come up to me very confidentially and ask if I was alright. She said it looked like I was going to pass out. I thanked her and reassured that I am the designated gym freak here and, really, I'm fine.

Still, NOT SORE! Just not gonna happen for me. 5 days of pain going to the bathroom?? That is impressive! I am envious and wonder what the deal is with me. Maybe I should just consider myself blessed with fantabulous recovery time???

Certainly don't want to think, as Fitfossil said, it's a "wasted day." Thanks a lot there, FF! ;-)

my leg day.....

jeez it was my best yet .....this is how it went....

squats
1 x 10 95lbs.
1 x 10 115lbs.
1 x 10 135lbs.
1 x 8 185 lbs.
1 x 6 225 lbs.
1 x 3(i needed help on the 3rd. one) 245 lbs.
*****all my squats are ass on heels deep, with my feet a little narrower than shoulder width******......my fiance' won't allow me to squat any other way....he says those are "real squats"...."no bullshit" squats...hehehehe!!!! he squats the same way....his last set was 455 for 7 like that....that doesnt sound like much but he's 6 feet tall....and with close feet at that depth.....that is EXTREMELY difficult.....you tall people know what i mean.....
anyway....leg press was next(hammer strength)
1 x 25 4 plates total(2 ea. side)
1 x 20 6 plates total
1 x 15 3 plates on ea. side with a 25 on ea. side too
then he tried to kill me: 1 x 6 with 6 plates on ea side---12 PLATES TOTAL!!!!!
LETS JUST SAY I'M NOT GOING TO WORK TONIGHT!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!!

I DONT DO HAMS DIRECTLY ON THE SAME DAY....I WAIT 2-3 DAYS AND DO STIFF LEGGED DEADS AND LYING CURLS SUPERSETTED WITH WALKING LUNGES.....

WELL THATS ALL FOR MY QUAD DAY....OFF TO THE ADVIL CABINET!

Buk,

Something is wrong with the way you train. I have yet to put anyone through one of my heavy leg sessions and not crush them for the next few days. Even the veteran lifters who think they push legs are sore for days. My clients are sore after every heavy session.

New@, were you ever not sore after heavy legs with me?

W6

wow Pumpgirl! that is crazy! No wonder you have such an aweseome set of wheels! :)

Question on stance:

I tend to vary the width of my stance, when I go heavier, I separate them a bit more. Anyone else?

Here's something fun for a Firday night....do hams and glutes, and then go bowling. t

hehehehehehe!

well i just got back form doing legs...at my NEW gym! hoorayyyy...

anyways, they have an awesome hack squat machine where you can either face forward or backwards. I finished of with this and let me tell ya..i worked my firckin glutes baby! they feel like 2 water balloons, overly inflated!

yeah...i no wanna white mans ass!

;)

Top Bottom