Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaky nipples.....................

Lupercal CATS

Last cycle was Test, Deca, Tren. I got gyno from it, most likely from progesterone, I was taking A-dex and Nolva. Then after I finished PCT for that cycle I ran YES and DNP. I applied YES on my nipples and the gyno DEFFINITLY went down but didn't go away. Now abuut 4 weeks after completing DNP and YES I was fixing my fence and thought I felt sweat on my left nipple. I went in the bathroom and took my shirt off and squeezed my nipple and a brown liquid came out. It looked just like brown water. Now when I squeeze nothing really comes out, if I squeeze real hard a little comes out but not much.

Help????!?!?!??!?!?! :worried: :worried: :worried:

has happened to me bro, tren and deca will both make my nips do that, along with anadrol....im assuming its a prolatin/progesterone thing, macro explained it to me a few years ago on here, don't stress about it!!

DRRman said:
has happened to me bro, tren and deca will both make my nips do that, along with anadrol....im assuming its a prolatin/progesterone thing, macro explained it to me a few years ago on here, don't stress about it!!

Is it a one time thing? After I squeezed them for a bit the gyno was smaller than before. It is invisable to the eye now and I can barely feel it.

K to you!

i think it will continue to happen if you squeeze it a lot until the prolactin or progesterone problem is solved....i remember squeezing mine so much thinking it was making the gyno go down that it made my nipples swell up, so you may just want to leave it along!!

Lupercal CATS said:
Last cycle was Test, Deca, Tren. I got gyno from it, most likely from progesterone, I was taking A-dex and Nolva. Then after I finished PCT for that cycle I ran YES and DNP. I applied YES on my nipples and the gyno DEFFINITLY went down but didn't go away. Now abuut 4 weeks after completing DNP and YES I was fixing my fence and thought I felt sweat on my left nipple. I went in the bathroom and took my shirt off and squeezed my nipple and a brown liquid came out. It looked just like brown water. Now when I squeeze nothing really comes out, if I squeeze real hard a little comes out but not much.

Help????!?!?!??!?!?! :worried: :worried: :worried:

1) stop squeezing your nipple

2) get some nolvadex and letrozle, run it asap. Adding dostinex can also be good. Nolvadex 40-60mgs ED and letrozle 1.25mgs ED, a lot of folks have had success with it. However, it varies on your level of gyno.

3) GET OFF DNP! I don't suggest anyone runs DNP.

Mr.X said:
1) stop squeezing your nipple

agree.

while its not commonly known squeezing and strongly stimulating the nipples, stimulates prolactin (just like the suckling of a baby). So when you already have issues its a bad idea.

Had a similar experience with progestrogenic (did I just make up a word?) sides after a cycle with Tren. Very minute amount of leakage from my nipple, however any leakage is bad leakage in my opinion. Letro helped, as well as just regular PCT after I discontinued use. Give it awhile to heal up and quit tuggin' on your titties!

Top Bottom