Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what would you think of a man 30 years old and never had a girlfriend?

revexrevex said:
fast twitch, just keep in mind that while a girl may not be when you need her, a loaded bar will always await you in that dark corner of a powerrack, covered with chalk and dust, soaked in sweat and screams of pain. When it gets lonely, put few plates on the bar, and i dont mean 4 or 5, but a lot more, and deadlift that bar until you start bleeding from your nose, and your thighs will begin to tremble, and all rational thoughts will disappear from your brain, and you will stand triumphantly locked out with the bar bent in your hands, and thats when you realize that you conquered yourself, and that day will forever be yours.

bump for my ownage of bullit.

and revrex I'm dissapointed you didn't say anything about deadlifing in any of your posts on this thread.

The Nature Boy said:

I would say you are describing yourself

I saw this coming a mile away.

Your twist was ok.

Bullit said:

I saw this coming a mile away.

Your twist was ok.

just okay? either you're not telling the truth or you're so numbed by the constant ownage that you can't tell EXCELLENT ownage from everyday run-of-the-mill ownage.

and revrex, sorry for doubting you. I was so fixated on my daily humiliation of bullit that I didn't pay close attention. my apologies. and my aplogies to any poor woman or man that has had to be subjected to bullits sexual advances.

owned again!!!! the nature boy is on a roll today.

Smartest mother fucker in the world.

This reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger (I'm still pretty young).

I was painfully shy and looking back on it, it was probably some sort of social anxiety.
I don't really want to get into what finally made me open my eyes - but something clicked (snapped?) and I finally came to the realization that everyone is scared to death of random ass shit. They just hide it in different ways. Whether it is getting loaded all the time, starting fights, shopping - whatever the fuck it is.
I pretty much came to the realization that I was far better off than most of the people around me since I was more aware and not in denial of it all.

For whatever reason, that gave me self confidence and a "fuck it" attitude. Those two things combined will get you far in life. Act like you own the world and doors will open for you.

That is basically a dumbass and long winded way of saying "fuck what people think, just go out and start living".
Open up whenever you want and eventually you will find the right person.
If you a given person isn't the one, drop them and move on. There are many of them out there and life is short.

I'm impressed you posted this - that takes major balls. I wish I could be of more help, but this is one of those things that is all you.
(I'm a dude and not a chick, but overall I would have to say from my own experience, the woman that is right for you won't give a fuck what the hell you did prior in life, dating nobody previous might even be something desireable)

Top Bottom