Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies What Kind of Bike And Rider Do You Find Sexy?

guys on custom choppers wearing leathers and full face helmets.
or..
me on mine. :)
(which i think i'm gonna sell)

Sugarplum said:
guys on custom choppers wearing leathers and full face helmets.
or..
me on mine. :)
(which i think i'm gonna sell)

Full face helmets on choppers? Really?

Also what are you selling? And more important why do you want to sell?

Christmas cards are masculine. If you ain't sending one, you ain't manly.

YOu haven't PMd me yet and asked me for my address yet.

curling said:
Full face helmets on choppers? Really?

Also what are you selling? And more important why do you want to sell?

safety is sexy.
its a honda- in my gallery.
i used to ride it to my gym but i switched gyms and workout times and don't feel comfortable riding it on the turnpike at rush hour.
plus... i'm a mother of two and not super experienced at riding. when i think about the chance i'm taking leaving my kids motherless because of my lack of coordination, i think i'm being selfish.
and, i don't know mechanics, when i have a problem and i'm away from home, i have to hope some other biker feels sorry for me and helps.

Sugarplum said:
safety is sexy.
i used to ride it to my gym but i switched gyms and workout times and don't feel comfortable riding it on the turnpike at rush hour.
plus... i'm a mother of two and not super experienced at riding. when i think about the chance i'm taking leaving my kids motherless because of my lack of coordination, i think i'm being selfish.
and, i don't know mechanics, when i have a problem and i'm away from home, i have to hope some other biker feels sorry for me and helps.

Sugar...did you take the motorcycle safety course? I took it a while back and learned a few things...
we can ride together if you want...I won't ask you to race! :)

Sugarplum said:
safety is sexy.

Do you have an ole man to watch them(your kids) in case you check out?

curling said:
Do you have an ole man to watch them(your kids) in case you check out?

the point, i think, is that she does not want to check out. Why not just learn to ride safely? Even though there is always a chance of checking out: even the safest riders and most experienced have accidents and perish, part of the thrill of riding is the risk involved.

Top Bottom