Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Ever Start To Wonder IF Women Are Worth It?

BrothaBill said:
SHe's cheating on you. Women dont mean to be evil but her age, she's prolly doing that math in her head. Ok, well if I divorce him and find a new man, then I get half of Curling's stuff and all of the next guy's stuff.
Prolly dropping you a hint about standing by her side as a warning to support her more in

Support her more in what?

Curling..

this is the most reasonable, and human you have ever sounded.

and if you didnt SPOIL YOUR DAMN WIFE SO MUCH YOU WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS.

It really is your fault. Your wife has learned that if she gives up soem good ass to you.. you will buy her all kidns of shit instead of the HOUSE< FOOD< AND CARS you already provide for her measly few hours of work a day she does.

(and I have been a house-husband.. that IS all it takes to maintain a house if your not an ineffiecent fuckign retard)

Curling.. fucking grow a pair already and quit letting your wife own your silly ass and makie her get a FUCKING PART TIME JOB.

curling said:
Support her more in what?

I dont know, she's your wife, its your job to figure it out, but she's obviously got in on her mind

Studies show married men live longer.

(... or does it just seem like an eternity once you are married...? :rolleyes: )

BrothaBill said:
I dont know, she's your wife, its your job to figure it out, but she's obviously got in on her mind

Heck, I already support her. Now, I have to support her mind too?

Man try to relax and think for a minute.... I can only speak for myself, but I`m sure most men are somewhat the same....there are times when we are a little insensitive to their needs as well, so if she usually puts up with your shit( when you`re dishing it out) then put up w/ hers once in a while...you know why shes your woman right, its because you love her...she`ll make up for it tonight modeling the new panties.!!!!!!

I'm so sick of reading about how men are tired of women or are women worth it?

If you're so tired of women, go find a man and live happily ever after!

Maybe you should have looked for a women with some depth to her, than a trophy for your arm that turned out to be a gold digging bitch!

Stop looking at the outside, and start looking inside! So many of you men like to buy Ferrari's without checking out the motor,if you would have had it checked out you would have found it had a Honda motor!

Last edited:
holy shit man..

I'm a lot younger and less experienced then you, but it sounds like this relationship lacks some balance.

I don't look at relationships as if they are "worth it".. although I can admit that when in a fight or what not its tempting.. but the question is, does this woman make you happy? The specifics of your situation are your own doing, you and her should be partners and if something isn't quite right, work towards a change or a mututally comfortable space together.

hidngod said:
She probably doesn't realize what she did to piss you off. All she's thinking about is how you did her wrong, standing by that nasty bike, & daring to be sick when she wants to shop.

LMAO

Top Bottom