Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys what would YOU do?

Vicious cycle said:
If you want to know how to get a woman; listen to a woman.

Worst advice ever...unless you listen...then do the exact opposite.

1 rep. go fo the chick that used to be a nerd and is dirty now.

They first and second chicks sound like members of the Iron Angels who hint at sexual things for attention

1_more_rep said:
hey guys...girl issues here oy vey...here is the lowdown:

1 girl - keeps like approaching me everytime she sees me and holding on my arm and hugging me like nonstop etc. n complimenting me (which is nice) but i don't really like her like that because she's so clingy to her guys and like the biggest drama queen even though i like her as a friend...+ she has small boobs which i KNOW is like a jerk thing to say but that coulda helped if she didnt :worried: so basically i could be with her right at this very moment if i wanted to and i would get laid for sure because like we got off a ride at disneyland and it was a water ride and my shirt was soaked n on tight n she was just like whispering to me OMG you're really turning me on right now...i wish they (the others) weren't here right now...lol...

2nd girl - she is like a conservative girl and kinda has a nerdy personality but was like way uglier freshman year... now she is pretty cute - since then she has tanned...gotten dirtier (a plus) and she compliments me ALL the time and has straightened hair now (used to be nerdy and have it like ugly n unkempt curls) and she's always had huge boobs (but not fat...rare but good genetics)...so i don't know how far that would go or if i would get sick of her nerdy personality/actions even though she looks pretty hot...

3rd girl - can be myself with her completely...she's really hot...got medium boobs (not too small tho :) )...but she is the biggest TEASE in the world...like the farthest she's gone was making out but she ALWAYS talks about sex n stuff like that...and she's also a big flirt...like last year she flirted with a guy i know a BUNCH and he thought she liked him like he liked her...but turned out she was like WTF i was just good friends with em but NOTHING more...so i don't know if it's the same situation with me...cuz that would suck if it is...so i don't know if its worth it to keep trying/waiting for this chick to come around and want me like the other 2 do...or should i just go for 1 or 2 and have a little fun even though i feel i would probably be happiest with #3?

gimme your guys' input...let me just state i do not ONLY care about the sex like unfortunately some guys here do :verygood: - even though its cool it's not the most important thing if you ask me...just how i am...any advice would be appreciated thanks guys...ladies feel free to input too :qt:
lol@boobs being ne of the major deciders for you.

okay heres what you do.

get with 1 right away, bang her, brush her off even though shes clingy just like dont be so nice to her, and whenever ur horny just call her up and bang her.

then while doing that, work on #3 since u lik eher so much...make out with her, and get her to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk

if 1 and 3 are friends, do it anyway. (they will be competing for u which is a good thing)

awittyusername said:
Worst advice ever...unless you listen...then do the exact opposite.
1 rep. go fo the chick that used to be a nerd and is dirty now.
They first and second chicks sound like members of the Iron Angels who hint at sexual things for attention

I believe that is the 2nd chick, the one with the boobs & a brain. :qt:

The 1st & 3rd are the teases.

pintoca said:
I'm not going to be a jerk here...

1. Stop typing with "Like" every fucking 3 words... it's ANNOYING, not COOL
2. about the girls, you say it is not about ONLY SEX, but it seems that boob-size is a major factor in your decision-making-process, so what is it going to be?
3. Follow your "gut-feeling"... we guys know what we want at particular stages... to me it seems you are just feeling raunchy and would like to have a girl to sleep with and a girl to have a relationship woth, only that with your current set of options it seems none of the girls alone can provide the 2.

Ask yourself, "What do I want more?"... and more importantly, "Do I care about any of these girls", because ultimately, someone's feelings are going to be trashed (could be yours as well)
highschool girls have no feelings.

Okay... here we go:
girl 1 - hit it! If she is as concerned about her boobs as you are.. and I think she is by how outgoing she is. She will most likely be more willing to do things in the sack.
Clingy girls rock. They always want sex!

girl 2 - hit it! Nerdy girls are HOT. When you do new shit in the sack they shut up real fast. Its like they feel dirty and they are doing something wrong.. yet... they are loving it too so they are totally confused. How hot would it be to hit it from behind while she is watching Startrec anyways!!!

girl 3 - hit it. Get her drunk and have circus sex with her. If she is a total tease blow it on her face :)
I love girls that are teases. Eventually, they know they are going to lose you from not putting out. So they put out. They will do what it takes to make you "happy". Keep in mind they don't know what makes you happy so set the bar high.

My advice = have sex with all three. God will sort out the rest of the situation for you!

slat1 said:
Okay... here we go:
girl 1 - hit it! If she is as concerned about her boobs as you are.. and I think she is by how outgoing she is. She will most likely be more willing to do things in the sack.
Clingy girls rock. They always want sex!

girl 2 - hit it! Nerdy girls are HOT. When you do new shit in the sack they shut up real fast. Its like they feel dirty and they are doing something wrong.. yet... they are loving it too so they are totally confused. How hot would it be to hit it from behind while she is watching Startrec anyways!!!

girl 3 - hit it. Get her drunk and have circus sex with her. If she is a total tease blow it on her face :)
I love girls that are teases. Eventually, they know they are going to lose you from not putting out. So they put out. They will do what it takes to make you "happy". Keep in mind they don't know what makes you happy so set the bar high.

My advice = have sex with all three. God will sort out the rest of the situation for you!

1 rep....Hard NOT take advise from Sir Shag-a-lot, slat1

Good Luck with any of the 3 !

Top Bottom