Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies My New Pics ..njbuffboy

Hey tryn why dont you send me the 2,500 dollars to get it fixed asshole, you think money grows on trees, besides anyways post your godam pic up here right now...lets see what you look like, but again u wont...

You guys crack me up seeing as how your are always so quick to jump and say someone has gyno.
I remember someone posted a pic of Ronnie Coleman and he was nipped out and everyone was jumping the gun saying that he had gyno.
I have even posted a pic of myself and people were saying that I had gyno, when my nips were the exact same as they were before I even touched steroids.
People just like you all know everyone is different, what I mean is that some people have puffy nips to begin with and some don't.
Just because this guys nips are not skin tight by all means does not mean its gyno.

yo, what kind of cycle did you do to get that im just wondering on a more serious note.,,,and what did you take if anything to stop, reverse or whatever?

thanks

and how many cycles have you done, just came off of to get that vascularity up

oh and no more pubes plese

Top Bottom