Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies I need some help

gyno--mr. fire

never use to be prone to gyno, BUT as soon as i switched from lower quaility mexican stuff to higher quaility test...low and behold.

this will be quick version/lesson of the basics. once you have gyno it doesn't go away. you also get more prone to it once you have experienced it. get him on the boards for research. options = nolvadex, clomid and the A drug.(i can't even use that word cause of the expense involved)LOL! my viable options are nolva and clomid. due a search on those two drugs. check drug profiles. there's info out there so i won't go into that.

sources have either @ about $1.00 a tab. i'd say that's cheap insurance.

after my first problems w/ gyno i was terrified and let me tell you it was very slight. my next cycle consisted of nolva and clomid every other day. 5mg and 25mg respectfully. however, i felt that was overkill and definitely hindered my gains.

gyno can present after the discontinuation of test, also. that's what happened to me. clomid is a must after a cycle. sus is self-tapering so two/three weeks after last
shot throw in some clomid. 1st day/300mg...2nd day/200mg...day 3-7/100mg and then 2nd week should be 50mg/day.

use nolvadex at the first sign of tingling or itchy or tender/sore nipples. avg dose is 10mg day.

disclaimer: i never claimed full knowlegde or guru statis, so take this for what it is. a short brief synopsis of my own experiences based on my own research and facts. the body is a complicated thing and this post is in no way technical, just basic. if anyone wants to contribute or correct me please feel free to do so.

Alot of people consider 250 barely enough to replace natural testosterone production.....thats why they recommend 500+ for the first cycle. However, I do know of several people that gained 20+lb from their first cycles using only 250mg/week.

Clomid can be used throughout the cycle......but if he feels gyno coming on it probably wont be good enough to stop that. For that you want a Nolvadex or Arimidex......Nolvadex is tissue specific to breast tissue. Clomid isn't. I think that Arimidex is by far the best anti-e. This will stop the gyno, and in some cases reverse it. If you are using this you wont need nolvadex.

tripleV said:
OK we're getting somewhere...

again the sust @ 500, not 250...what give? everyone has told me that!

ann..can the clomid be used during the cycle if he starts to feel gyno coming on?

i just have to laugh at the REVERSE situation here! hahahaha
my hubbie jumped into it with not knowing! hahahaha
he's my "pin cushion" j/k
he has done this b4, but I am amazed at how little he knows...and all his frickin friends! they are way worse!
we grow ladies!

Top Bottom