Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, how did you propose to your husbands?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Ok, ladies, how did you propose to your husbands?

Surely in this modern day of equality women are proposing more and more often, so lets hear about all the interesting and unusual proposals :)

Women propose to me all the time. They all want to marry me.

superdave said:

Since you are into your 30's why havent you yet? No one worthy?

Found the right guy twice.

The first died - I've already told that story.

The second wasn't over the trauma of his first marriage/divorce to get married again and wanted to "date" for 10 years before making any decisions. So I decided for him.

So it seems I have two options left - be a trophy wife like my friends or be an old maid.

:rolleyes:

velvett said:

The second wasn't over the trauma of his first marriage/divorce to get married again and wanted to "date" for 10 years before making any decisions. So I decided for him.

So it seems I have two options left - be a trophy wife like my friends or be an old maid.

Third option- Cornholio

velvett said:

You arent very optimistic. Im sure you have a lot more to offer a worthy man then just being a trophy wife. Ive never met you but I know you are intelligent, classy, as well as beautiful. Unless the men you are meeting only seem to care about having a hot trophy on their arm, then you might have to be an old maid.

Top Bottom