Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Ladies* Can you estimate the size of a mans penis just by looking at him????

DJ_UFO said:
I have a big cock. period.
big compared to what? do you go around comparing it to others? i have never understood how a guy can say he has a big/small cock. do you believe what the women tell you?

not a flame bro, j/k around

musclemom said:
There is a way to estimate a guys pecker length/girth, but it has nothing to do with overall physique or posture.

It's about the hands, specifically, proportion/shape of the fingers in regard to overall hand shape/size.
thats a bunch of crap.I have short thick fingers.my dick is well above average
and yes I have posted pics

needtogetaas said:
thats a bunch of crap.I have short thick fingers.my dick is well above average
and yes I have posted pics

yeah that's crap. Mine is above average too. Average is a crappy 6"-6.5" And I've posted pics too.

And for the other guys....

if you can't enjoy a blowjob because your cawk doesn't fit an average female mouth, you have a big cawk.

If you can't use regular boxers or go commando because it looks like you have a cucumber hangin', you have a big cawk.

If regular condoms feel extremely tight and they cover just half or 3/4 of your phallus, you have a big cawk.

from personal experiences...

DJ_UFO said:
if you can't enjoy a blowjob because your cawk doesn't fit an average female mouth, you have a big cawk.

If you can't use regular boxers or go commando because it looks like you have a cucumber hangin', you have a big cawk.

If regular condoms feel extremely tight and they cover just half or 3/4 of your phallus, you have a big cawk.

from personal experiences...

damn bro, I wish I was you man, your so lucky

lol

u gotta love it when you see dudes boasting about their cocksize on a forum that consists of 90% males

borris said:
u gotta love it when you see dudes boasting about their cocksize on a forum that consists of 90% males
yeh, WHAT does that tell you? :artist:

Top Bottom